Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**free protein give-away**

We can't all the time but we do fairly well. From spring-fall we are part of a co-op program through local growers part of the towns weekly farmers market. We stock up, can get a weeks groceries for <50 bucks. I've learned to make a little to a long way. For example I use left over veggie scraps to juice or vegetable stocks. What isn't used goes into a compost bin that produces the soil for my 20 plant indoor veggie/fruit garden. Veggies and fruits freeze very well too. I didn't have time to put in outdoor vegetable garden this year but next spring I'm putting a couple pretty big ones in.

this is my biggest problem ^^^ no time...when we lived in pittsburgh and didn't have any kids (that are involved in about a 100 activities) we had a pretty nice garden every year...now we're lucky if we throw up a couple topsy-turvy's for some homegrown tomatoes...time comes at a premium around our house!

this is my biggest problem ^^^ no time...when we lived in pittsburgh and didn't have any kids (that are involved in about a 100 activities) we had a pretty nice garden every year...now we're lucky if we throw up a couple topsy-turvy's for some homegrown tomatoes...time comes at a premium around our house!

I hear ya, gardening definitely takes up a chunk of time. Next spring I'm putting in two large elevated beds(buying online) that have their own built in irrigation system. I'm hoping this will help time wise.

ohhh look at me Im so flush I have money to spend on built in irrigation systems and grow my own veggies for the health benefits and not because Im broke

you sir, may fuck off...Im going to madly storm off and buy indoor dwarf orange trees now

ohhh look at me Im so flush I have money to spend on built in irrigation systems and grow my own veggies for the health benefits and not because Im broke

you sir, may fuck off...Im going to madly storm off and buy indoor dwarf orange trees now

PMS much?

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

no, but what do you call it when you're a cunt? like now

Top Bottom