Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**free protein give-away**

really? you don't buy any of that stuff from a store? how do you raise enough where you live? indoor for part of the year, obviously. do tell!

We can't all the time but we do fairly well. From spring-fall we are part of a co-op program through local growers part of the towns weekly farmers market. We stock up, can get a weeks groceries for <50 bucks. I've learned to make a little to a long way. For example I use left over veggie scraps to juice or vegetable stocks. What isn't used goes into a compost bin that produces the soil for my 20 plant indoor veggie/fruit garden. Veggies and fruits freeze very well too. I didn't have time to put in outdoor vegetable garden this year but next spring I'm putting a couple pretty big ones in.

I'd like to bid 1 more karma than the highest bidder just so nobody that will actually use it can.

then i will upload a video of me flushing all of it down the toilet.

I'd like to bid 1 more karma than the highest bidder just so nobody that will actually use it can.

then i will upload a video of me flushing all of it down the toilet.

One day when i grow up ima ban you

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

hm, not according to your user settings.

go post in the mod board. Give an infraction. Do something moddy.

impersonating a mod is an automatic trip to pergatory from what i remember..no?

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom