Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**free protein give-away**

so lets get this straight, you make a dumb comment to me and I comment back and your extrapolating that I'm a skanky, dirty..what, from all of that?
who's having the meltdown?

so you start it but can't handle it back and melt

you wasted your money, they suck.

False, there are a lot that do bc the individual diodes will only give off a few watts dropping the actual advertised power/efficiency of the light. The one I got is one of few that give off 5watts per. It's the solarstorm800 by California light works. The reviews across the grow forums speak for themselves.

False, there are a lot that do bc the individual diodes will only give off a few watts dropping the actual advertised power/efficiency of the light. The one I got is one of few that give off 5watts per. It's the solarstorm800 by California light works. The reviews across the grow forums speak for themselves.

people are just embarrassed that they wasted 1200 on an LED light panel so they say how great it is.

besides, the amount of money you spent on that panel you could've ran HPS light/s for years upon years.

Listen you snippy bitch, you called me a cunt cause I said "PMS much?" so your overreaction is what started this. I'm sorry you're so sensitive that you can't take a fucking joke but you need to lose your attitude and keep your hormone charged aggression to yourself.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

who the fuck are you you stunned cunt?

Listen you snippy bitch, you called me a cunt cause I said "PMS much?" so your overreaction is what started this. I'm sorry you're so sensitive that you can't take a fucking joke but you need to lose your attitude and keep your hormone charged aggression to yourself.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Cry like a cunt much?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom