Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**free protein give-away**

I call it "being Shirley".

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

I can live with that, given my name isn't shirley

or my nickname..or what anyone other than a cpl of peeps on ef have ever referred to me as.

I can live with that, given my name isn't shirley

or my nickname..or what anyone other than a cpl of peeps on ef have ever referred to me as.

Okay good. I know your name isn't Shirley. Most people refer to you as shirlz. So let me walk you through why I said Shirley.
Squirrel - Squirrely
Crazed - Crazy
Dirt - Dirty
Skank - Skanky
How about acting Shirlzy? Is that better?

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Last edited:
ohhh look at me Im so flush I have money to spend on built in irrigation systems and grow my own veggies for the health benefits and not because Im broke

you sir, may fuck off...Im going to madly storm off and buy indoor dwarf orange trees now

I just spent 1200 bucks on a big fancy LED grow light. I went with LED to be cost effective lolololol

I just spent 1200 bucks on a big fancy LED grow light. I went with LED to be cost effective lolololol

Hahahaha cool fucking story hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay good. I know your name isn't Shirley. Most people refer to you as shirlz. So let me walk you through why I said Shirley.
Squirrel - Squirrely
Crazed - Crazy
Dirt - Dirty
Skank - Skanky
How about acting Shirlzy? Is that better?

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

idk who you are, or what your problem is...but I largely ignored you getting in the middle of me joking around with a friend...

now you've just crossed over into being a douche loser

idk who you are, or what your problem is...but I largely ignored you getting in the middle of me joking around with a friend...

now you've just crossed over into being a douche loser

Listen you snippy bitch, you called me a cunt cause I said "PMS much?" so your overreaction is what started this. I'm sorry you're so sensitive that you can't take a fucking joke but you need to lose your attitude and keep your hormone charged aggression to yourself.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Top Bottom