Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**free protein give-away**

When you are a vegan, everything is bad for you..not just meat. You should know that bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you are a vegan, everything is bad for you..not just meat. You should know that bro

i was just being a smartass, eh...

oh and, there's like cow farts floating around in the air right now...breathing that shit can't be good for you either...how does that figure into the vegan commitment?

i was just being a smartass, eh...

oh and, there's like cow farts floating around in the air right now...breathing that shit can't be good for you either...how does that figure into the vegan commitment?

That's why I eat beef, to keep the cattle population under control and reduce greenhouse emissions.

So funny...my gf best friend is a vegan and she preaches about how pretty much everything is bad for you...juice....eggs....cereal......etc etc....it's a fucking joke...and to top it all off she's prob 200lbs...go figure

So funny...my gf best friend is a vegan and she preaches about how pretty much everything is bad for you...juice....eggs....cereal......etc etc....it's a fucking joke...and to top it all off she's prob 200lbs...go figure

She is right, I wouldn't trust anything unless I grew/raised and harvested/butchered everything myself. Everything is contaminated in some way if it goes through the hands of big business. That's why I grow my own fruits/veggies year round.

She is right, I wouldn't trust anything unless I grew/raised and harvested/butchered everything myself. Everything is contaminated in some way if it goes through the hands of big business. That's why I grow my own fruits/veggies year round.

really? you don't buy any of that stuff from a store? how do you raise enough where you live? indoor for part of the year, obviously. do tell!

Reactions: ceo

Cool fucking story bro

Top Bottom