Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forum pin sponsor?

lander2312

High End Bro
Platinum
I try to support our current forum sponsors, but not sure who it is that sell pins....anyone know?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Cheappinz

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

They sell them but the shipping is outrageous. The shipping was almost as much as the product I was trying to buy. I ordered from another medical supplier and got free shipping, and the needles were a little cheaper. If you need filters or vials then go with them but you can get.needles cheaper elsewhere.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

Last time I used cheappinz I either got ripped off or my order was overlooked (1 month ago) as they haven't send my order even though my credit card was charged ,I'be sent several emails and no a single reply ,they don't have a phone # on their website either .order shows as processing .

Last time I used cheappinz I either got ripped off or my order was overlooked (1 month ago) as they haven't send my order even though my credit card was charged ,I'be sent several emails and no a single reply ,they don't have a phone # on their website either .order shows as processing .

Glad I didnt use them after all. How can they be a board sponser and not get vetted? I personally never advise anyone to use a place or product unless I have had success with it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

.com

I think they were a sponsor at one point (I could be totally wrong).

Awesome supply company. Great prices, priority shipping and fantastic customer service.

Top Bottom