Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forbes says not to marry career women

swole said:
miserable person who doesn't know how to sorth through his emotions, priorities, or control situations thus taking extreme views on marriage and women alert!!!!1

Wrong dude. It's because he can get all the pussy he wants. Why marry and be stuck with the same thing on the menu every night? It's not for everyone.

biteme said:
I dated a career woman, she didn't have time to be a gf.

ditto...they make great booty calls though.. :)

there really is no benefit for a man to be married.. he can get everything he needs by remaining single and not signing that little contract.

dutchman063 said:

there really is no benefit for a man to be married.. he can get everything he needs by remaining single and not signing that little contract.

Sad but true.

They also aim to please more till they become complacent in marriage.

dutchman063 said:

And it works both ways too. I'm fine with a committed, monogomous relationship -- but there is a difference between that and leaping all the way to the institution of marriage.

mrplunkey said:
And it works both ways too. I'm fine with a committed, monogomous relationship -- but there is a difference between that and leaping all the way to the institution of marriage.
you spelled Hell wrong.

mrplunkey said:

I can't stand it when a woman you're going out with thinks you have to call her every day or something is wrong and when they ask you "What's wrong" one week into dating them, when you're just lying down and relaxing, I think it's time to run.

why don't they just come out say that men fears career women.
men should support and embrace that their wife is has a career and they both can be power-house couple.

Hard-Bitten said:
why don't they just come out say that men fears career women.
men should support and embrace that their wife is has a career and they both can be power-house couple.

I don't fear them babe.
:)

Top Bottom