Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those that have experience with Glucosamine and MSM, or joint support supplements

Supplements like Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, etc. are good for long-term therapy... you'd have to take them for more than 3-6 months before noticing any substantial relief. They are not good for a "quick fix". Best thing to do is see your doctor first though, to find out for sure where the problem lies (muscles, joint, ligaments). The $20 for your co-pay will be better spent trying to figure out the source of the problem rather than on supplements that may or may not work. Take it from someone who's had years of shoulder, neck and knee problems.

I have had 8 surgeries on my left knee, and I can honesstly say that taking glucosamine, chondrointin, and msm has helped with the pain in my knee. I stopped taking them after my last surgery and my shoulder started hurting, started back taking them and the pain in my shoulder is slowly going away. So yes, i do think they work, but everyone is different in that matter. If your shoulder is hurting that bad, then you should see a doctor to make shure you haven't really fucked it up. You could also try doing some rotator cuff exercises, those will really help it its the rotator cuff that is the problem.

Top Bottom