Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all you big f*ckers...

In high school I played ball at 6'2"230. Got to college wasn't playing any more so I dropped to about 190. No I am 295-300 after about five years. Have only been powerlifting for about two and a half years now.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I wrestled 145lbs my senior year in high school. 98-99. and by the time 1 year rolled around, i was 225lbs.......... i wasnt pretty to look at but i was 225lbs. dieted down to 160 for a bodybuilding contest, then back to 215, then down to 170lbs for another contest. then within 1 year from competing, i sat in the crowd the next year and watched that show weighing in at 275lbs. dieted down to 235 lbs for my wedding. then back up to 260lbs. started dieting for a bb contest again when i broke my toe. i was down to 240lbs. got up to 250 for my next to strongman contest this year, and im now sitting at 260 on a 5'10 frame.

i graduated my senior year weighing 155 lbs (after wrestling season) now 4 years later im up to 260.

eating a lot, training smart, and i try to get rest, but i just cant hardly sleep.

X

Graduated from high school 10 1/2 years ago weighing an imposing 155 at five eight.

Currently at 240 at same height, and have been as high as 250. Just got to train smart, and eat a ton.

B.

Top Bottom