Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fitness Log

Keep pushing man...good log.

Thanks alcatraz!

Monday 6.13.2011

The one rack was full so I had to do a short upper body db workout instead

DB Bench
4x8

DB floor extensions
1x8x40's
2x5x40's (the db bench actually tired my triceps out pretty good)
1x20x25's

Comments: Short but fun workout

Wednesday 6.15.2011

Deadlift
370x5

Military press
145x10 PR

Simple yet solid workout. Military press keeps moving up. Deadlift was definitely shakey though I again took too long between sessions and my legs are a little behind strength

Yeaaaaa military!!!! Up to 150. Good work bro. Why didn't you ask to work in with the guy using the rack? I work in with guys all the time. Also allows for some extra warmups

Thanks guys! I didnt work in with him because he was doing bench I wanted deadlifts so it wouldnt of worked out that well haha

Monday 6.20.11

Bench
135x5
165x3
205x3
225x8
225x6
225x4

Squat
135x5
225x3
255x3
255x3

Comments: Solid stuff on the bench, especially since it had been 2 weeks since I benched due to trips. Also I could have maybe done 1-2 more reps than 225x8, but the other sets were pretty close. I havent been doing squats consistently in a while and I now have this pain in my right leg, between my ass and kneecap everytime i do anything leg relating, especially squats now. Maybe more stretching?

well it really depends on the day. I used to do leg mobility exercises every time but I got out of the habit of doing them. I think since I havent been doing squats very often I need to do much more warming up before doing them

Top Bottom