Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fitness Log

At this rate you're no more than a couple months away from a bodyweight press if you keep consistent. You are at a prime age for gains even without bulking calories because your body is growing more than it is breaking down.

Keep it up.

P.S. Now that I am off the testosterone(albeit low dosage) I notice compliments roll off the tongue easier lol.

Thanks all!

I appreciate it ghetto it does mean a lot coming from you. You got quite a bit more experience lifting and it's always good to hear your input on things :)

Haha em!

Bench
95x5
135x5
165x3
185x3
205x2
225x2
255x1
275x1 (1st time I've got it without spotters lightly touching)
285x0
225x3

CGIBP
135x3
185x1
205x0

DB floor extensions (both arms)
40'sx8
25'sx20

DB Row (as always now, paused on the floor and best rom possible)
3x10

Comments: Went well. To be honest this is the third time I've benched 275 but only the 1st that I havent had a nosy spotter touch it. 255 really felt easy and I wouldnt say 275 was easy but it was actually quite smooth. I think I might do a few static holds because I felt I had 285 in me but it just felt crushingly heavy even compared to 275 just taking it off the rack. I've never worked in that heavy of a range on any upper body movement so I'm going to try out some static holds.

Also its been enough delaying its really time to get back to squatting. Might try out front squats for a while

Yeah jdid I'm sure it wont take long.

Moya: Thanks I feel front squatting will be more useful also to increasing my deadlift. I've always been weak at squats so it's kind of kept me back on them. I think if I get my squats (back or front) up deadlifting will go much better, my legs seemed to be the weakpoint anyway.

Top Bottom