Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time SARMs Triple Stack- Log

I am on day 9 of the triple stack... Freaking loving it.

We are about the same height, but I got a hundred lbs ( of fat ) on you.

6'4 currently 297lbs

I cant wait to see the results!

Hit the gym this morning for legs,shoulders,and abs. Workout felt good, seemed every time I pushed hard for the last rep the strength was there to finish it. Paired sets with less than a 20 second rest in between (just enough time to log what I had just done).
Squat press machine:
230x10
250x9
250x9
250x8
arnold press:
45x8
45x7
45x7
45x7
donkey calf raise:
180x10
230x9
230x9
230x9
crunch machine:
150x8
150x8
150x8
150x8
seated overhead press:
155x7
155x7
150x7
150x6
seated leg curl machine:
130x9
130x9
140x8
140x8
kettle bell raise:
20x9
20x8
20x7
20x7
ab wheel rollout:
x10
x9
x8
x8

Training note: Been more focused more on range of motion and keeping my muscles under tension at all times. ive been going just past 90 degrees on all sets and really been concentrating on the muscle group im working at the time. weight lifted definitely isnt as impressive, but ive noticed a definite improvement in my kicks,strikes, and heavy bag workouts.

you are going to continue to show more improvement the longer it goes... the added endurance is going to be huge for your progress... keep up the good work

Thanks Dylan! Gonna keep pushing hard...
Got in a 40 minute cardio workout after mom's day dinner. Heavy bag kicks, knees, elbows, strikes, etc. Got the heart pounding and damn near puked by the end...that's how I could tell it was a good one haha. Endurance was good and just wanted to keep going..can't wait to see more improvent.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got in a 40 minute cardio workout after mom's day dinner. Heavy bag kicks, knees, elbows, strikes, etc. Got the heart pounding and damn near puked by the end...that's how I could tell it was a good one haha. Endurance was good and just wanted to keep going..can't wait to see more improvent.

each day you are going to see more and more improvement because you will constantly be building your vo2max... keep going strong and pushing yourself as far as you can and your endurance and performance will only continue to get better...

How quickly did you start to feel and notice the effects of this SARMS stack?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using EliteFitness

you are doing very well, keep going bro.We are all following you.

Thanks brothers! I won't let you guys down.

How quickly did you start to feel and notice the effects of this SARMS stack?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using EliteFitness

I could swear my rat felt better endurance by the second day. Third day he worked his ass off digging and moving conduit, then went to the gym straight after and his workout felt like he didn't even work that day. Muscles had good strength and weren't tired. Overall all energy was good as well.

Top Bottom