Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GK/SARMS Stack Log-Primobol Dex,LetroZone,Oxandrovar

Willindy120

Hello brothers, I am starting a log for the cycle I will be running. Im very excited and have high expectations. Plan is:
1-4 Primobol Dex 2 caps a day
1-12 LetroZone
1-12 N2Guard
1-12 clear liver support (tudca and nac supplement)
1-14 GW501516 Cardarine 20mg a day
1-12 S4 50mg a day first 2 weeks, then 60mg next 2, and up to 75mg
1-12 LGD4033 10mg a day
5-12 HCGenerate
7-12 OxandroVar 2 caps a day for first 3 weeks, then possibly bumping up to 3 depending on any sides, etc.

PCT 13-16

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Natty Test booster (unleashed/postcycle, test stack rx, or hcgenerate es.. have not decided yet.)
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
N2Guard
Clear liver support
Ostarine 25mg a day

My stats are:
6'5", 205 lbs, ~12%bf, 24 yo. This is my second PH cycle. Ran helladrol earlier this year for 6 weeks with good results..gained 10 lbs and kept 5. My goals for this are recomp style. Trying to gain as much lean muscle as possible while keeping my body fat the same or going a little lower.

A special thanks to Hurricane and GK Prohormones for the hook up and opportunity to log Primobol Dex. Included will be a current photo. I will take another after the 4th week to show my results with Primobol and another photo at the end to show my overall gains.

Any questions or suggestions welcome! Thanks in advance.

PS: Sorry for the shitty selfie..
http://i60.tinypic.com/2ns0x7m.jpg

Last edited:
Cycle looks great bro, and it should give so,e incredible results. I like the idea of using Primoboldex as a kicker and Oxandrovar on the back end. However I would consider making the Oxandrovar on the back end just 4 weeks at 2 caps instead of 6. That's a lot of oral toxicity with only a 3 week break in between. Everything else looks great. I will be following

Cycle looks great bro, and it should give so,e incredible results. I like the idea of using Primoboldex as a kicker and Oxandrovar on the back end. However I would consider making the Oxandrovar on the back end just 4 weeks at 2 caps instead of 6. That's a lot of oral toxicity with only a 3 week break in between. Everything else looks great. I will be following

Thanks Rick.. that's a good suggestion. I'm basically following Dylan's set up. I don't want to over do it so 4 weeks is a good option. I forgot to mention that I'll be adding tudca to my stack as well..

Sent from my SM-G900V using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Op edited to add extra liver support supp

Sent from my SM-G900V using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

im really looking forward to seeing these results bro... you are going to be very happy when you complete this cycle when you see the results...

Looking foward to this cycle. It looks great. Sarms coupled with primabol dex will create the perfect environment for lean growth.

Thanks brothers.. im stoked to be starting this.. I'll be sure to post plenty of updates

Wow, you have every base covered, my boy. You're in good hands with these products. As I always say, you'll be on your way to gains-ville in no time. n2bm, sarms1 & AG &MyProH are the most reputable supps dealers around, man.

Top Bottom