Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time SARMs Triple Stack- Log

Willindy120

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at a log and my rat’s first sarms1 triple stack. My rat’s goal will be to train at least 5 days a week.

Rat’s stats:
6’5”
205lbs
24 y.o
13-15% BF

This will be the rat’s cycle plan:
1-8 Ostarine 25mg ed
1-8 S4 50mg ed
1-12 GW-501516 20mg ed
1-8 HCGenerate
1-8 Liquidex AI
1-8 Yohimflame

PCT
9-12 HCGenerate ES

Other supps:
Whey to build muscle
GEAR
Daily multi-v
Fish oil
BCAA’s

Training split will be as follows:
Chest/biceps
Back/triceps
Legs/shoulders/abs
Kickboxing/martial arts training 2 days a week (includes core exercises)

Goals for the rat will be to loose fat, increase strength, and gain lean muscle (recomp). I will be posting as much info as I can, as frequently as I can. I work full time construction and go to school so I might not update every day, but I will keep you guys well informed. Any suggestions/constructive criticism welcome. The rat’s cycle will start tomorrow.. can’t wait to see the results!

I also want to say thank you to everyone for everything they’ve shared.. I don’t think I’ve found a more informative and supportive website. If you want any more info than what I have already stated, just let me know!

Thanks guys! Unfortunately didn't make it to the gym today (grandfather's birthday). Next workout day will be friday, and I intend to hit it hard.

First day on and feeling great. Good energy throughout the whole work day. Can't wait to see performance in the gym. I'll give you guys the full rundown afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

im definitely looking forward to your results bro... keep the updates coming... i'll be here for support and help in any way i can bro... good luck with your cycle...

Looks like well thought out cycle, i will be following bro.

Thanks for the support, brothers! Just hit the gym and it felt fucking GREAT! Went there straight after work. Considering I dug and hauled pipe around all day I feel that my performance was good. Workout was as follows:

lat pulldown:
150x8
150x8
130X8
130x8
tricep rope push down:
110x9
110x8
110x7
110x7
seated cable row:
150x9
150x8
150x7
150x7
parallel tricep pushdown (machine):
110x10
130x9
130x8
130x8
dumbell shrug:
70x9
70x8
70x8
70x7
dumbell overhead tricep extension:
45x9
45x9
45x9
45x9

alternated muscle groups every set (back then tricep, back then tricep...etc) with almost no rest in between. workout was shorter than usual, but felt the intensity was sufficient. can't wait until the next one.

This should be good. I always have awesome success with the triple stack at sarms1

Top Bottom