Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycles do not consist of multiple compounds or high doses once and for all

Agreed. Although I don't feel test has to be the drug to use. It is good and my cycles are for the most part test cycles maybe with another compound added in there but individuals can use other compounds depending on their goals. As well I don't feel that any newbie first cycle should be more than 400mg/week and shouldn't last more than 12 weeks.

02gixxersix said:
Can we please get that sticky for newbies cycles back, or could a respectable vet please post some newbie cycle and have a mod stick it. I dont know if its the fina or wat but it's really starting to piss me off that all these newbies are asking questions about whether they should run their 20 compound 3 grams of gear a week stacks. Test only will suffice. someone needs to get it across to them that its not all about the gear. It's about diet and training habits. I know I havent been around very long either but im sayin i did my research and i still do about 2-4 hours of searching on topics here a day. I'm jsut gettin sick a responding to these posts although I want to get the info out there so these guys dont make a big mistake. Just curious how many of you feel the same way actually and hopefully some newbies will read this too.

Tell me why it's not a good idea to stack or use high doses.

I think it'sa great idea to stack and use high doses once low doses don't work anymore. First time you got drunk did you take 20 shots. No. Why??? Because it wasn't necessary. Do you think it's a good idea for first-timers to run high doses and stack ten different compounds. I'm just curious as to why.

I think a good beginner cycle is a gram of test with liquidex to keep off water. That's pretty benign in terms of sides. No liver or kidney damage. No blood pressure problems from edema. Easy on the wallet. And terrific gains. The point is to build lots of muslce mass. The point is not to take as little gear as possible. Some people do that for kicks, I think. And there's just no reason to piss around with low doses when a higher dose is still relatively benign healthwise. It's just retarded.

I agree with your statement about multiple compounds. But really, nobody who seeks to build lots of lean mass needs to use more than testosterone.

slobberknocker said:
I think a good beginner cycle is a gram of test with liquidex to keep off water. That's pretty benign in terms of sides. No liver or kidney damage. No blood pressure problems from edema. Easy on the wallet. And terrific gains. The point is to build lots of muslce mass. The point is not to take as little gear as possible. Some people do that for kicks, I think. And there's just no reason to piss around with low doses when a higher dose is still relatively benign healthwise. It's just retarded.

I agree with your statement about multiple compounds. But really, nobody who seeks to build lots of lean mass needs to use more than testosterone.

Here's your problem -- right here. This guy actually believes what he's saying, and others will too.

As someone who has geared a big part of his carreer in bodybuilding on this very issue, I'd like to add this.

If this site wanted to be a "Steroid Responsibility" site, it could do so easily. There have been several excellant threads explaining the situation and they could be the "stickys" and should be mandatory reading for all members. There would then be a community of like-minded individuals who abided by the parameters of the guidelines.

But that is not the case.

The site is a soapbox for all opinions, from the ridiculous to the subline. And that's the way it is. Take the good with the bad.

The funny thing is, all steroid sites seem to advocate excess simply by nature of the activity and the people engaged in it. The people are rebels. And more is better. What do you expect?

I was speaking with Rick Collins on this very issue just last week. We both, in differet ways, are taking on a similar task. And we both know it's an uphill climb advcating responsible behaviour for something that is both potentially dangerous and illegal. And responsible people tend not to be involved in dangerous and illegal activity. It's a very unique situation.

THe bottom line is; don't expact anything to change when you have mods who weigh 175 pounds advocatig 6 month cycles with unsanitary veterinary drugs and acting cavalier about compounds like DNP. And then when someone gets ill, or dies (it's happened) their response is "It wasn't the gear. More people die each year from car crashes or aspirin or blah blah blah". Or if some 22 year old kid is impotent they suggest HRT. These are the experts. These are the people whom the newbies trust. The irony is, they're newbies themselves in the game of life. They don't yet understand the gravity of the situation. Oh, you got cancer? Take some r-ALA.

I better stop typing before I get really pissed.

Nelson, keep typing, but at least type something coherent. That had zero helpful factual information in it. Fine, so you don't like high doses. If you're going to post a response to my thread, at least have the decency to actually stick to the conventional rules of rational debate, rather than spouting off on a soapbox.

Nelson Montana said:

THe bottom line is; don't expact anything to change when you have mods who weigh 175 pounds advocatig 6 month cycles with unsanitary veterinary drugs and acting cavalier about compounds like DNP. And then when someone gets ill, or dies (it's happened) their response is "It wasn't the gear. More people die each year from car crashes or aspirin or blah blah blah". Or if some 22 year old kid is impotent they suggest HRT. These are the experts. These are the people whom the newbies trust. The irony is, they're newbies themselves in the game of life. They don't yet understand the gravity of the situation. Oh, you got cancer? Take some r-ALA.

I better stop typing before I get really pissed.

Don't forget guys who've acquired 3000+ post in a few months giving expert advise. Guys asking how to use insulin on their second cycle. 17 year old kids who haven't lifted in once their life, lieing about their cycles. I see stupid juicers all day at work. 750 test 600 deca on a 2nd cycle and no post cycle plan.

Top Bottom