Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycles do not consist of multiple compounds or high doses once and for all

liftshard said:
I decided to forego the deca and stick to Sust + dbol.

I'm going to try to lay hold of a few more sust amps so that I'm dosing 250mg E5D. That'll average to 375mg/wk. The dbol I've stuck with 20mg ED. I tell ya, tho, that I felt like I needed more mgs/day of these pink pentagons. I got a monstrous pump the first week after DB, but I ran my dosages in a pyramid...went up to 2x20mg ED but then I came back down a day or so before my first stab w/ needle because I figured it was overkill. I'm going to go off DB after either 4 or 5 weeks and I'll probably taper it to 10mg ED in the last few days.

For my next cycle, I plan to use the deca at 250/wk or so with DB at probably 30mg ED, like a 2x15 dose. If I get enough tabs, I might go 2x20 and pyramid up to 2x30, as I've seen some recommend, but I also don't want to fry my liver or overuse, especially since DB is notorious for giving right back the "gains" that you get.

Hey, sounds like you followed my template. Or did you just come up with it?

No...I came up with it myself after reading around.

Also, the pumps haven't been as pronounced on the lower doses of DB. Most the people here are recommending 20mg ED, but I think that 2x20 for me was more effective. We'll see how I feel after a few more weeks of sust. As things stand, I'm only scheduled to be on DB for another week or so for a 4 week total, but my weight gain hasn't really progressed since the first week of use, in which I was at 10mg day 1, 20 mg day 2, 2x20 day 3-6 and 25mg on day 7, which coincided with a sust inject. I did arms on day 7 and, god damn, the pump was awesome. I hit a sust amp about 1 hr before the workout and it was after 4 days of 25+ mg of DB and I was just playing with the weights.

Top Bottom