Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

Here is something else i was looking at.

Which one do you suggest?

Weeks 1-10: 500mg GP Test Enath250 ( 1ml Twice per week)
Weeks 1-10: 250mg GP Deca250 - 250mg ( 0.5ml Twice per week)
Weeks 1-4: 40mg GP Turan per day
Weeks 1-13: 0.5mg GP Anastrozole per day

if your going to run deca then you should run it at least 400 mg week and you must run caber or prami with it as well... there's a lot of sides possible with it so be aware of that...

if your going to run deca then you should run it at least 400 mg week and you must run caber or prami with it as well... there's a lot of sides possible with it so be aware of that...

Thats why i was leaning more twords the first cycle i posted. Dont hear to many good things about deca and its sides.

I used deca for my 1st cycle aswell with test and dbol any I bloated up something crazy.. for a 1st cycle test and dbol is more than enough.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Correct protein factory makes unleashed and post cycle and n2bm just sell it but there bundle is a good deal but when times are tough protein factory direct is still good. I think it's around 65$ for the two together plus shipping (I'm not sure if they have free shipping)

Correct protein factory makes unleashed and post cycle and n2bm just sell it but there bundle is a good deal but when times are tough protein factory direct is still good. I think it's around 65$ for the two together plus shipping (I'm not sure if they have free shipping)

Very nice. Thanks for the info bro.

Top Bottom