Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle of Winstrol, diet advice and daily usage. help???

Status
Not open for further replies.

chops.pierce.

Hey guys, I just purchased a 50mg bottle and I'm about to start my first cycle. I'm 6 foot, 210 and I am looking to lean up, cut up. Can anyone tell me what my daily food intake should be? (from i wake up till bed time.)
also, since im a beginner I heard i should inject 25ml every 2 days. whats your thought on this?
help me out please, thankyall very much

Too young my friend. Diet and hard work alone will do wonders for adding lean muscle while dropping your bf% at the same time. Another word of advice, read and learn as much as you can about dieting, training, and supplement useage. Then once your ready to use any type of gear you will have a good knowledge base. Cheers

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Well I'm already going to start, so please help me out. I just need to know what to eat and just the basics. I've heard so much about how it hurts your joints if you take it alone and so I'm going to take glucosamine with it. But I just need to know how many times a week to inject, how much, and what to eat everyday. thanks alot bud

Ok im 6' 200lbs 15%bf so our cycles should be pretty close. When i use winstrol my injection cycles go like this: Day1-inject the entire bottle into the tip of my dick. Im not to concerned about my diet when im on, so i basically just eat burgers and pussy.

Well I'm already going to start, so please help me out. I just need to know what to eat and just the basics. I've heard so much about how it hurts your joints if you take it alone and so I'm going to take glucosamine with it. But I just need to know how many times a week to inject, how much, and what to eat everyday. thanks alot bud

Forget about it .you want to run juice and are asking how you need to eat ?

Read the rules or get banned.

NO AAS ADVICE FOR UNDER 21'S.
Go to the supps forum .alot of potent stacks available these days.

start with this : Anabolic Enhancement Stack

Hey guys, I just purchased a 50mg bottle and I'm about to start my first cycle. I'm 6 foot, 210 and I am looking to lean up, cut up. Can anyone tell me what my daily food intake should be? (from i wake up till bed time.)
also, since im a beginner I heard i should inject 25ml every 2 days. whats your thought on this?

You really don't have a damn clue wtf your talking about do you?

There's no way your a beginner at 210 13%BF and your to young bro stay away and stay natty for a while come back to aas when you have some training under your belt.......right now the rules state no helping anyone under 21 and no asking if your under 21 ao do yourself a favor and quit looking for help so you don't get banned

my bad, i am 21. typo.
so yea, any suggestions? you think if i asked a question cause i want help people wouldnt shoot me down.
i just want to learn before I do it, thats all. Ive heard so many things that i dunno what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom