Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Log/Journal. Will Keep updated.

I definitely feel like I am retaining water though since I keep carb consumption at a minimum its not so bad really. I have liquidex at hand, not for bloat, but rather for risk of getting gyno, I dont want to hinder my gains if i dont have to. If the need occurs I wil run .25mg daily. As for PCT, I have a bottle of liquid Nolva and will be running 40mg daily 2 weeks after my last shot and will taper down to 20mg daily for another 2 weeks after the initial 2. Thats all I have planned for now.

Excellent man. Thanks for doing this, as I have yet to "jump in" myself. I've been reading on this board for over a year, and a running log of a first cycle is something I don't think I've seen.
The more info I can absorb, the more successful my 1st will be. Thanks again man. :)

Toozee said:
Excellent man. Thanks for doing this, as I have yet to "jump in" myself. I've been reading on this board for over a year, and a running log of a first cycle is something I don't think I've seen.
The more info I can absorb, the more successful my 1st will be. Thanks again man. :)

No Prob bro, glad to help anyway I can, I myself am still learning everyday and am glad to hang around here and soak it all. BTW, changes have been made:

For weeks 7-12, Dbol taken at 20mg daily to lessen post cycle crash and to keep gains going till the enanthate has left my system. Thats all for now. Later.

Just want to update, 3.5 weeks into cycle:

Weight is now at 204.5 which is 17lbs heavier than when I started, I really hope it keeps going up. Am definitely holding quite a bit of water weight though I still will not run my liquidex for fear of hindering gains. Thats is all for now. Peace.

Last edited:
Update: Week 4.5

I now weigh 211 pounds which is seven pounds more than last week (started at 187 lbs). Ive started eating alot more to keep gaining weight though I feel so god damn bloated all the time, I am definitely holding more water. I guess the test has kicked in due to the extra water weight (I can tell I am holding more) and strength has increased nicely all around. Uggh, I really can't wait to finish this cycle though, all this eating has really grossed me out and I am definitely up a few% bodyfat wise, though as long as I am gaining all will be bearable. One thing though, Ive gone this far without an anti-e, can I use a low dose of Adex at .25mg daily or should I just go the rest of the cycle without it and play it safe to maximize gains? I already dream of march.....cutting.....so....far.....away.....

Last edited:
Izzman said:
One thing though, Ive gone this far without an anti-e, can I use a low dose of Adex at .25mg daily or should I just go the rest of the cycle without it and play it safe to maximize gains? I already dream of march.....cutting.....so....far.....away.....

Bump on this, opinions anyone?

Top Bottom