Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle journal Beastrol/Test Cyp

I agree with Zed bro it all depends on the direction you want to go. I would start taking the creatine it will help keep the intensity up while your in the gym after your cycle is over. One ques. Why did you quit taking it while on cycle ?

I agree with Zed bro it all depends on the direction you want to go. I would start taking the creatine it will help keep the intensity up while your in the gym after your cycle is over. One ques. Why did you quit taking it while on cycle ?

Honestly not sure why i stopped taking it, maybe i just thought i wasnt gonna need it till after cycle but im gonna start today taking it

Workouts are getting very intense, feeling real good. This is my last week of Beastrol but thinking of going one more week. Started taking my Creatine again. Worked out chest yesterday and decided to max out on bench to see where I was and boy what a change. My one max rep went from 285 to 310. My regular bench routine also went up 245x8 255x8 265x6 and honestly think I could of went a little heavier.

Sent from my iPhone punk!

Dang bro killing that shit!
Outstanding on your bench man. And bro I feel you on the intensity part.
Gr8 work keep it up bro!

Top Bottom