Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle journal Beastrol/Test Cyp

Today starts my third week into the cycle, im feeling very strong. How do you really know when your test has started to take its affect or is that something you just feel and cant really explain?
Hit chest and shoulders and went up 10-15lbs in almost everything. Havent weighed myself since i started cycle, maybe i should huh?

Chest: Incline D-bell press 90sx10 100sx10 105sx8
Decline press 210x10 220x8 225x8
D-bell pullover 80x10 90x10 95x10
Dips with 30lb d-bell between legs till failure X2
Push ups till failure X2

Shoulders: Standing Military press 115X10 125X10 135x8
Shrugs w/ d-bells 90sX12 100sX10 105sX10
Cable lateral raises 40x10 45x10 50x8
Kettle ball Raises 40x12 50x10 55x10

15min cardio

Today starts my third week into the cycle, im feeling very strong. How do you really know when your test has started to take its affect or is that something you just feel and cant really explain?
Hit chest and shoulders and went up 10-15lbs in almost everything. Havent weighed myself since i started cycle, maybe i should huh?

Chest: Incline D-bell press 90sx10 100sx10 105sx8
Decline press 210x10 220x8 225x8 Am curious bro how come no flat bench?
D-bell pullover 80x10 90x10 95x10
Dips with 30lb d-bell between legs till failure X2 Nice
Push ups till failure X2 why do you do pushups, again just curious.

Shoulders: Standing Military press 115X10 125X10 135x8 BBL?
Shrugs w/ d-bells 90sX12 100sX10 105sX10 google power shurgs bro. I think you really gonna like em!
Cable lateral raises 40x10 45x10 50x8
Kettle ball Raises 40x12 50x10 55x10

15min cardio
Whats your heart rate?

Whats your heart rate?

Zed Im not really sure y i dont bench as much as i used to, ive notice that if i only flat bench a couple times a month, the numbers go up, i used to work out with a guy who said, u want your bench numbers to go up dont bench all the time so.. i dunno but my current numbers now on bench are 225x8 235x8 245x6. I dont always do push ups sometimes at the end of a chest day I just burnout on them not always, do different varieties of push up styles.

I googled the power shrugs will no doubt throw that in the mix, shit looks :evil:

Cardio i keep in the 130 on heartrate

Three weeks into cycle whats the proper weight gain with good calories and heavylifting which i sure varies between persons but unless i misread my weight before cycle, i believed i was at around 192lbs, i weighed today and it said 202, is 10lbs a decent gain? I mean when looking in the mirror defintely see a difference.

Looking good brother! You'll dig those power shrugs I started doing them after ZED told me about them. Between those and Rack pulls my traps are starting to blow up! :biggrin: Go heavy!!!!!!

3 weeks and 10 lbs. nothin to frown about!

Yeah im here been a hectic week, but things are goin real good in the gym feeling good and strong. I just started throwing in Hcgenerate into the mix. Sex drive is feeling really great, which im sure my GF really appreciates LOL! Workouts are just feeling really good, muscles are feeling super tight after just a couple workouts like theyre gonna bust right throw the skin. I was thinking about getting back on creatine, which i stopped taking at beginning of cycle, what u guys think?? Another thing, after my cycles done, and i plan the next cycle sometime towards winter, is it alright to do another bulk cycle before my first cut cycle, or should i cut 1st?? I guess it just depends on my end result from this cycle i guess. Hitting back tomorrow at the gym, will let u know how it goes.

Mostly that depends on yoir goals bro. If your bf isn't wack then I would always say more mass. But that's the look that I happen to like too, not for everybody tho and I understand that.

Top Bottom