Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle journal Beastrol/Test Cyp

Yeah that def makes it more of a challenge bro. So what is your game plan?

Zed basically when i get a second i run to where i eat and i slam some food down, im still getting my meals down just really dont enjoy rushing u know.

Tomorrow will have completed my first week of my cycle, and i will also bump my beastrol from 20mg a day to 30mg a day.

Heres a question, how often can i inject in my quads b4 i switch somewhere else? I was gonna go one more week in the quads then switch to maybe delts.

Zed basically when i get a second i run to where i eat and i slam some food down, im still getting my meals down just really dont enjoy rushing u know.

Tomorrow will have completed my first week of my cycle, and i will also bump my beastrol from 20mg a day to 30mg a day.

Heres a question, how often can i inject in my quads b4 i switch somewhere else? I was gonna go one more week in the quads then switch to maybe delts.

I know what thats like, before I got hurt I was a foreman at a cabinet shop 12 hrs 6 days a week not very easy to eat good! I would carry protein bars and trail mix so I didnt have to stop and go get something. I am sure you will figure it out!

30mg of Beast is when the fun starts :evil: make sure your eating bro that beast loves them carbs!

So how is things going at the gym still hittin it hard?

I know what thats like, before I got hurt I was a foreman at a cabinet shop 12 hrs 6 days a week not very easy to eat good! I would carry protein bars and trail mix so I didnt have to stop and go get something. I am sure you will figure it out!

30mg of Beast is when the fun starts :evil: make sure your eating bro that beast loves them carbs!

So how is things going at the gym still hittin it hard?

Yeah started the 30mg of beast today, just got back from the gym, hit chest and tricep today, and went a little heavier then usual, seemed very intense, more intense then its been for a while, dont really know what it means but the pumps today were unreal, its like my first two work outs just blew me up. But i dunno now that i came home and calmed down i feel very out of it now, muscle are still very tight tho, feels good. Also did my third pin today, must of hit something today, legs kinda sore.

Yeah started the 30mg of beast today, just got back from the gym, hit chest and tricep today, and went a little heavier then usual, seemed very intense, more intense then its been for a while, dont really know what it means but the pumps today were unreal, its like my first two work outs just blew me up. But i dunno now that i came home and calmed down i feel very out of it now, muscle are still very tight tho, feels good. Also did my third pin today, must of hit something today, legs kinda sore.

Yeah bro I love the strength gains and the pumps you get from the beast. I feel like a beast when I am on the beast! Dont worry it means the beast is kickin in! Have you done all 3 pins in the same quad?

I shoot only in my quads bro. Just try not to hit the same place. My quads are not big and I have plenty of places to hit. You can go from knee to groin and about the width of your hand. Also including the tear drop shaped muscle to the inside of your knee. I also shoot outer calves sometimes.
You may have to resort to precooking your food on the weekends bro. I think StrongOne does that. Check out his log. He makes some pretty darn good looking food.
Regards bro and kill that shit!

Yeah bro I love the strength gains and the pumps you get from the beast. I feel like a beast when I am on the beast! Dont worry it means the beast is kickin in! Have you done all 3 pins in the same quad?

i pinned twice in the right and one in the left, i would like to stick with qauds as long as i can i feel very comfortable injecting there

I shoot only in my quads bro. Just try not to hit the same place. My quads are not big and I have plenty of places to hit. You can go from knee to groin and about the width of your hand. Also including the tear drop shaped muscle to the inside of your knee. I also shoot outer calves sometimes.
You may have to resort to precooking your food on the weekends bro. I think StrongOne does that. Check out his log. He makes some pretty darn good looking food.
Regards bro and kill that shit!

yeah zed this weekend i will be preparing all my meals for the week.

Today wraps up my second week of cycle, feeling good and strong off the beastrol, really waiting for that test to kick in.
Hit legs today

squats 225x10 235x10 245x8

lunges w/d-bells 35x10 45x10 50x8

calf raise machine 120x12 130x10 145x10

sumo deadlift- 210x10 220x8 220x6

15min cardio

30mg of beastrol 250mg test cyp, 1000 fish oil, 1000 milk thistle, multi vitamans, gallon and half water, 10pumps forma stanz (am and pm 5pumps)

Top Bottom