Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle journal Beastrol/Test Cyp

I was trying to post a before cycle picture (figured that would be important for the log) but i couldnt figure that one out lol. But if you go to my profile, my profile pic is my before cycle pic. Its not the greatest pic but thats all i got for now.

Today was my second pin of the cycle, shot in my left quad, still was 100% pain free.

Todays diet was:

Morning: 4eggs, bowl of oatmeal, slice of multigrain toast, 2 bananas

Mid-morning: Wheyprotein shake, cottage cheese

Lunch: Whole-wheat pasta, fresh broccoli,, hard boiled egg

Mid-day: Lettuce wraps with tuna salad (minus the mayo)

Dinner: 8oz steak, sweet potatoe, side salad

Late snack: greek yogurt, with a casien shake

Suppliments thru out the day: 20mg beastrol (10 in am then 10mg in pm), 1000 fish oil, 1000 milk thistle, mulit vitamans (gnc brand), 10pumps forma stanz (5pumps in the am and 5 in the pm)

Its not the greatest diet but im working on it. About a gallon and a half of water

Today was my second pin of the cycle, shot in my left quad, still was 100% pain free.

Todays diet was:

Morning: 4eggs, bowl of oatmeal, slice of multigrain toast, 2 bananas

Mid-morning: Wheyprotein shake, cottage cheese

Lunch: Whole-wheat pasta, fresh broccoli,, hard boiled egg

Mid-day: Lettuce wraps with tuna salad (minus the mayo)

Dinner: 8oz steak, sweet potatoe, side salad

Late snack: greek yogurt, with a casien shake

Suppliments thru out the day: 20mg beastrol (10 in am then 10mg in pm), 1000 fish oil, 1000 milk thistle, mulit vitamans (gnc brand), 10pumps forma stanz (5pumps in the am and 5 in the pm)

Its not the greatest diet but im working on it.

Hey bro don't trip its somewhere to start. That's why we keep journals on here so people that know more than us can help us out! Have you ever heard of fitday.com?

Check it out! Its an online food journal. You enter your info and it will tell you your BMR so you know how many calories you need a day. Then enter in the food your eating and it will break it down for you. It has helped me out quite a bit.....

I see my diet is gonna b one of my biggest problems this cycle. Mon-Fri I work a 12hr shift. Some days I get very little time for breaks. Its hard to pound these meals down on the run all day, weekends I'm ok but during the week it's hard.

Sent from my iPhone punk!

Top Bottom