Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatloss, musclegain

Dooley

What's up everyone! I just wanted to fill any of you in who are interested that I had an updated hydrostatic weighing and 10-site skinfold check. I won't bore you with any major details, but to make a long story short, I've been dieting for several weeks now, and it's only been 1 month since my last hydro weighing and skinfold measurement. I've lost several mm's in each of my sites for skinfolds, and I have lost over 7% fat from my previous underwater weighing. And as a side note, my bodyweight has only dropped by about 3-4 pounds since I started dieting. That means that I've gained between 8-9 pounds of fat free mass since I began my pre-contest diet..... NATURALLY. It just goes to show that with some hard work and effort, it IS possible to make some pretty significant gains without the use of AS. I will admit that I only started lifting hard around a year ago, so I'm still in my peak natural growing phase, but still...

2.5 more weeks till the big day!!!

diet

Thanks to all of you! For anyone who's interested, my diet is as follow:

7:30AM
4 egg whites, 1 whole, scrambled with ground turkey mixed in
1 serving instant oatmeal w/ 1 packet sweet and low, dash of cinnamon, and half a serving of all fruit jelly

11 AM
1 chicken breast
1.5 cups steamed broccoli w/ dash of bacon bits

2 PM
protein shake:
1 packet sweetner
4 frozen strawberries
half a cup of oats

5 PM
chicken breast and broccoli or shake

Last meal
Lean meat of choice
1 cup salad w/:
1/2 serving fat-free shredded cheddar cheese
dash of bacon bits
redwine vinegar and sunflower oil dressing

Mon/Thurs:
Last meal: 1.5 cups oatmeal
10 oz sweet potato
4 oz banana
1 cup vegetables

I havn't had a chance to count the calories, I was going to do that later tonight tho. I have to find my calorie and content list.

And for a snack if needed, I have a rice cake with 1/2 serving natural PB.

Dooley, much props to you! It's great to hear of someone that is working towards their maximum potential before using AS. I have put in 4 years of hard lifting before my very first cycle and I finally feel like I'm ready... 6'3 @ 230, around 12% bf.

Karma for you :)

Hey thanks blaster!! Sounds like you're kickin ass and takin names in the gym bro! Keep up the good work! Let's just hope the message sunk in for a few other folks too!

Top Bottom