Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fasted cardio in the morning, after all these years of argueing...

hereforadvice

is there finally some facts on it?

*good because growth hormone level high in the morning so good for fat burning

*bad because very catabolic so bad because muscle wasting

fuk

cardio to a certain extent whether fasted or not will most definately burn some fat and some muscle. notice what endurance runners look like.. there is a reason for that.

now with a lot of people they struggle to lose weight with cardio, i see these people at the gym all the time who are just as fat and have been doing cardio frequently, and they have gone nowhere in the past year or two. this boils down to a piss poor diet. the people who go to mcdonalds after the gym or grab a pizza.

mcdonalds doesn't sell pizza..

and the "oatmeal" that they do sell has so much sugar from what they put in it and the fruit, it might as well be a snickers bar and call it healthy because of the peanut butter..

i hate pizza..

how about the client that sits in the parking lot pre workout stuffing down a cheese burger because they are about to go work out..

classic

From my own experience, I've done 20-30 mins HIIT cardio fasted and 30-50 mins LISS cardio fasted. The HIIT I lost weight point blank. I lost alot of size despite still working out II couldn't really tell but it seemed like it was more muscle than fat but still. And Recently been oing LISS cardio, its pretty damn boring but I've noticed a constant level of fat loss for me while still maintaining alot of my size.

From my own experience, I've done 20-30 mins HIIT cardio fasted and 30-50 mins LISS cardio fasted. The HIIT I lost weight point blank. I lost alot of size despite still working out II couldn't really tell but it seemed like it was more muscle than fat but still. And Recently been oing LISS cardio, its pretty damn boring but I've noticed a constant level of fat loss for me while still maintaining alot of my size.

LISS cardio?

LISS cardio = Low Intensity Steady State cardio

Basically, it's long duration cardio at a steady hear rate.
For example, walking at a slow/moderate pace can be considered LISS cardio.

gotcha! what is the sweet spot for you as far as heart rate and how long?

I know it would be easier on the joints, etc......

So you didn't notice a difference between doing it fasted or not?

gotcha! what is the sweet spot for you as far as heart rate and how long?

I know it would be easier on the joints, etc......

So you didn't notice a difference between doing it fasted or not?

From what I know your supposed to keep your heart rate at 120-140 or 65% of your max heart rate. I stay between 130-150. And lately my durations have been 45-55 mins. I feel good when Im done, not completely spent and drained like with hiit.

And to be honest I haven't tried it non-fasted.

I prefer long and steady 45 to 55 min sessions fasted in the morning , steady weightloss slap bang at 1 to 2 lbs a week , backed up with a solid diet plan of course , a few times a week I have been throwing in another higher intensity session post workout as well , I don't do a post workout shake , I rather use an intra workout shake and just use it to burn of any excess carbs before going home for a solid meal , been working very well for me so far

is anyone familiar with the recent nautilus incline walk machines? (the one with two seperate inclining platforms for each foot)

this is what I have access to in the gym. if I put it on maximal incline is 6km/hour fast or slow enough for "steady cardio?"

Top Bottom