Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever workout in the dark?

blood_drinker

Lights went off in the gym today except for the EMERGENCY exit in neon blue. It was all disco like, and pretty chill I thought. Experiences?

Reactions: Cut
I ONLY WORK OUT IN THE DARK WHEN IT INVOLVES MY GF WITH NO CLOTHES ON!!! WELL SHE IS THE EX RIGHT NOW BUT...........

Re:

Yeah...I had a similar "self-induced, dark experience" recently. It was early afternoon (4:00ish) and this killer storm rolled in as I was stretching. You know the kind, freaky, multi-colored clouds, boomin' thunder and massive lightning strikes close to the ground and it became very dark. I work-out at home and it was a leg day so figured I would try something different. I turned off all the lights (still enough natural lite to see OK), cranked-up some (old) Ronnie Montrose and started poundin' out the squats. It was pretty cool with the thunder crashing, shit vibrating in the house and wicked lightning strikes flashing off the walls. I'll do it again some time. Pretty cool mental & physical rush.

Later,

Yeah, when I was in H.S. and trying to bulk for football, the coach would pick several of us up early in the morning and take us to the school gym.... used to work out 2x day back then...... the shity little weight room (but it did have more squat racks than bench press's) had some electricty probs and sometimes the lights would go out for a few minutes...... never missed a set though! :cool:

Now I'm too afraid of the damn vampires to work out in the dark :D (looks like you're about to hit 500 posts blood_drinker..... wonder what your avatar is gonna be?)

When I used to work out in the Garage at home, frequently someone inside the house would turn off the garage lights without checking to see if I was out there.
I'd yell HEH, TURN THE SHIT BACK ON BEFORE I DROP THIS ON MY HEAD!!

Top Bottom