Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ or Cyp with Fina/Whinny??

Thats it!

"Starting Defense! Place at the table!"

Karma to you for figuring it out:D

Oh, and sorry for totally going off topic in the middle of your thread. LOL

thanks the_Pikey for the karma and just wondering Tx why did you go with the enth instead of prop, fewer injects or just had it on hand. i was going to go with a similar cycle but use prop instead

Yeah a little off topic, but why should he be worried about progesterone gyno when he's taking 50mg Winny ED?

Oh and yall forgot the best line from the movie

"Lets put the women and children to bed, and go looking for dinner".

or "Stay black brother".

or "Excuse me but my doogies just reached the endzone and we got some celebrating to do"

That last one might not be completely right though

I'm not worried about the progesterone. I'm really not worried about any side effects.

I choose the Cyp over the Prop for money issues. If i wanted to do Prop for 8 weeks i'd have to get like 5 bottles. That would suck. I still can't decide on what i want. I just posted this to see what most of the guys prefered. I'm already holding a lot of mass as it is, 265lbs. So i obviously don't want to blow up with this next cycle. Just gain like 10 lbs and a shit load of strength. That's why i'm leaning towards the EQ.

makes sense to me but if you do choose EQ over Cyp then I would at least have some sort test on hand in case of limp dick. better safe than limp, lol.

Top Bottom