Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epi cycle

you will probably get used to it man. i did 30 mgs for 2 days and went straight to 45. i always took it on an empty stomach and i never felt any negative side effects right after. just vascularity lol

yeah i really hope that i can manage it, i'm kinda prone to anxiety when doing stimulants, but this wasn't bad and i think i will adapt to it. Ephedra definitely gave me the worst anxiety i had.
I'm not giving up on this bros

clen made me think my whole life was collapsing lol

Yeah, I'm definitely skipping Clen in my lifetime :)

Anyway i faced it like a man and popped another pill after a meal with EFA's and liver support, and guess what no anxiety, i think it could be sugar levels early in the morning that gave me shaky feeling, i'm definitely eating this babies with food from now on.

Ya I just take mine after meals.

And the bump, mission abort, seems like I injured my pec (damn it), piercing pain in my right pec, I can feel all the way through my chest to the back.
It seems hard to localize the painful spot, it could be strained tendon, i have everything ready i think I'm just gonna delay it till i see is this going to heal if i give it a rest.
What to do now? i don't want fat and love handles again. But i have to let it heal. I guess i'll keep on with the cardio and maybe some legs.
Bummer !!!!!

Top Bottom