Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epi cycle

PunkForLife

Ok guys I'm pretty excited!!
My Epi just arrived from Orbit, forma-stanzol is on it's way it should be here in a day or two, and i should get Unleashed/Post Cycle by next week (it's a money order so it will take longer)
Now, I'm looking at this bottle of hot stuff and thinking whether to start it today or to wait for my PCT to arrive, understand that i have bad itch and i want the juice in my blood :)

Anyway i want to thank to needto for being such a great guy, and the orbit/n2bm/mrsupps are awsome.

I'm gonna be posting my observations on the subject through the 4-5 weeks.

I'm 28, 185 lbs, 5.10, been in a gym on and off for 5 years, 1,5 year of boxing, couple of years of soccer, but since i started working in IT i became lazy and came to the weight of 192 lbs, but of course not the pretty 192, so when i looked at the mirror and saw my self unshaped with the gut out, i came to the conclusion that this must be the reason why i didn't get more BJ's from my wife, and she basically told me: "honey, you look disgusting"
So here i am back in the gym with the same passion when i was boxing, i'm hitting it hard.
3 times a week free-weights 3 times cardio, and for the weekend usually MTB or rollerblading or something active. I'm down to 185 and already looking better (got the BJ), but now i don't wanna settle for ok, I'm going for F****** awesome and i mean Sean Harley awesome.
And I'll do what ever it takes to get there and when I'm there I won't wear a t-shirt anymore :D

In order to feel alive, we have to accomplish things that we once believed we could not." -Dominique Moceanu

Yup some sacrifices bro, the gains will be worth the lack of alcohol for a month.

OK,
did a chicken breast and broccoli with wheat bread, popped epi, EFA, and liver support.
After and hour i was in gym. started with lat pull downs, lat rows, hyper extensions, for bi's i warmed up on preacher curl, then incline curls, hammer curls and finished it with the preacher curls till exhaust.
Now, this day one and i don't expect anything but the pump on the bi's is something i can't look over, never had a pump like this on any NOS products.
So if the day is known by the morning this is gonna be one hell of a ride!!!

The only bad thing is i had to refuse couple of drinking offers today :( but no pain no gain, right

im just finishing up my epi cycle. i am 10 lbs heavier and leaner and was on 100mcgs of t3. i blew up. couple of my old maxes have turned into 5-8sets also.

get some taurine. i got some back pumps. drink lots of water.

i feel like it deff shut me down by now i have low libido. im sure my pct regimine will get that fixed asap though.

i started with roughly 15 percent body fat(members on here guessed that) with little to no vascularity.

forearms veins are like pumps

these have been popped out for the last two weeks that ive never had. its really hard to see in the pic but i have veins in my chest, on my traps and u can see the shoulder ones.
veins1.jpg

Feckin nice dude, i didn't hear a bad review yet.
Tnx for the advice, but i did my homework, got everything on hand ( taurine, liver support, glucosamine, EFA, multi )
I wanna ask you something else; how was the feeling on it? i mean did you feel good, lethargic or something else

i felt good pretty much the whole time. last couple days i feel kinda worn out and shitty. i only have 2 days left so overal the general feeling you get on it is great. my body could just be tired from getting beat on so bad!

It's a rest day today, i popped one on empty stomach in the morning, it gave me a lil' bit of anxiety. I think I'm gonna be @ 15 mg for next couple of days to see how i react.
Maybe i should take it with food. Anyway it seems like strong shit ( it's my first cycle @ all )

Top Bottom