Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine

devildave

hi,

i can sleep on e,c,a dosent matter how much i take or when i take it but its still working i think, is this normal or is the devil at work here...????

:devil:dave

no.. that's normal... was for me - when I used to use it (and I used e.c.a a lot in the past - but never will again [I believe it was responsible for my bladder cancer])....

but please buy some extra inositol to make up for that destroyed by the caffeine... and some extra b-vits also..

and don't stay on it forever! e.c.a is not as safe as many make out. Don't go mad on the caffeine...

hi,

sorry to here about the cancer bro....thats bad shit....!!! i do:

EPHEDRINE 30mg
CAFFEINE 120mg
ASPRIN 30mg
NARNEGIN 80mg (what ever this is...?)

and i dont do it for more that 2-3 weeks at a time...?

dave

You'll be ok... just don't do it forever...

Also remember my thinking that eca (mainly caffeine) caused my cancer is guesswork... but I am mad on cycling and I used to consume stupid quantities of ephedrine and caffeine, and viola I got bladder cancer at age 24....

Caffeine destroys IP6 (inositol hex phosphate) - an important anti-cancer component of our diets... I believe that caffeine was responsible...

But what you are taking is ok, safe... just don't become hooked on the e.c. stimulation indefinately.... not healthy.

Flaming Heterosexual said:

Sorry to hear it Gary.
Curious.... I know you must have evidence that would make you think that the eca stack cause your cancer.
Can you tell me what it is?

I lay the blame on caffeine. I am mad on cycling - road, mountain, trials, slalom.... I have been mad on bicycles for as long as I can remember. Then I discovered that caffeine and ephedrine were great! Limitless energy and fat burning.

I shall post the information regarding cancer here in a moment (I have messy bookmarks)... it is hypothesis though, not conclusive... but I know. I know that it was wholly responsible for my cancer.... but I used it constantly for 5 years..... dumb, yes, but we learn from our mistakes...

Sorry to hear that Gary, hope everything turns out the best for ya buddy.
I have hever been able to sleep while on E/C/A, I respond very well to it and that Caffine and Eph really keep me up and going.

M18

Inositol compounds have demonstrated stunning qualities in the prevention and treatment of cancer. Inositol can increase the differentiation and normalization of cancer cells, according to recent research. The abundance of inositol hexaphosphate in fiber may explain in part why high-fiber diets are associated with a lower incidence of certain cancers.1

INOSITOL: SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS

Heavy drinkers of coffee, tea, cocoa and other caffeine-containing substances.
Miscellaneous information:
Caffeine in large quantities may create an inositol shortage.1

The connection between coffee and cancer was seared into the American health psyche in 1981, when a study published in the prestigious New England Journal of Medicine concluded that “coffee use might account for a substantial proportion of the cases of [pancreatic cancer] in the United States.”
But most studies since then have come up empty.

“Coffee is not likely to be causing pancreatic cancer,” concludes Debra Silverman, an epidemiologist at the National Cancer Institute in Bethesda, Maryland. “Smoking is clearly a risk factor, and once you take that into account, most studies show that coffee drinking doesn’t seem to be associated with an increased risk.”

As for cancers of the bladder, breast, colon, lung, or prostate, “there’s no good evidence that coffee has any role in their development,” says John Welsburger of the American Health Foundation.

PROVO, UT -- January 22, 1998 -- While caffeine's role as a carcinogen is widely debated, a new study suggests that caffeine may act as an advocate to cancer cells, extending their lives and allowing them to spread throughout the body.

A Brigham Young University researcher found that while it doesn't fit the classic model of a carcinogen -- one that damages healthy cells -- in some circumstances, caffeine may protect cancer cells from death.

"Cancer is a disease where cell division has gone out of control. In some cases, the cell does not know how to die,” said microbiologist Kim O'Neill of BYU's Cancer Research Center. “We have found that caffeine may inhibit the apoptotic mechanism -- the cell's own defensive mechanism -- and keep damaged cells alive when they should die."

The report is published in the December 1997 issue of Cancer Letters, an international scientific journal published by Elsevier Science in Ireland.

more to come.......

Sorry to hear about the cancer Gary. The word cancer must be one of the single scariest words out there. I hope that it works out for you.

I have only been using Xenadrine (US version) for 4 weeks now, and I hadn't heard of any of these side-effects.

I was planning on using it for another 4 weeks and then taking 2 months off (while I'm in Australia on holiday).

Luckily for me I am not suffering from any of the side-effects yet (no sleep problems, jitters, etc.), and I am taking the normal dosage (4 tablets a day).

I am using Xenadrine just to get my weight under control. Lack of eexercise for about 8 years meant my weight ballooned and I want to get it under control before starting proper weight training.

Currently just using cardio every day and Xenadrine.

Do you think that using it for 8 weeks straight is too long? I don't want to suffer any side-effects.

I don't plan on using Xen for too long after I get to a decent weight - after that I plan to just use cardio/weights and a healthy diet.

Any thoughts would be very useful.

Thanks

8-] said:
Sorry to hear about the cancer Gary. The word cancer must be one of the single scariest words out there. I hope that it works out for you.

I have only been using Xenadrine (US version) for 4 weeks now, and I hadn't heard of any of these side-effects.

I was planning on using it for another 4 weeks and then taking 2 months off (while I'm in Australia on holiday).

Luckily for me I am not suffering from any of the side-effects yet (no sleep problems, jitters, etc.), and I am taking the normal dosage (4 tablets a day).

I am using Xenadrine just to get my weight under control. Lack of eexercise for about 8 years meant my weight ballooned and I want to get it under control before starting proper weight training.

Currently just using cardio every day and Xenadrine.

Do you think that using it for 8 weeks straight is too long? I don't want to suffer any side-effects.

I don't plan on using Xen for too long after I get to a decent weight - after that I plan to just use cardio/weights and a healthy diet.

Any thoughts would be very useful.

Thanks

hi,

is was taking xenadrine but i didnt get verry good results from it...? so i tryed some eph25+ and the weight seem to drop of, in 4 weeks i lost about 10lb-12lb. i had some xenadrine left so i mixed them and eph25+ is half the price at £15...?

dave

Top Bottom