Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to get my cholesterol improved

Cerso39

no matter what I do I seem to have some bad cholesterol numbers. The numbers would be over 300 when my blood work comes back in
bad cholesterol would be up and my good cholesterol would be down.
I’m eating pretty much the same stuff I have protein powder, oats, rice, chicken, Bagels, yogurt and, some bananas. Why would these types of foods be causing bad cholesterol? And what supplements can I try?

no matter what I do I seem to have some bad cholesterol numbers. The numbers would be over 300 when my blood work comes back in
I’m eating pretty much the same stuff I have protein powder, oats, rice, chicken, Bagels, yogurt and, some bananas. Why would these types of foods be causing bad cholesterol? And what supplements can I try?
n2guard to start
add some fish oil and fiber

Where's the veggies and other fruit?

Top Bottom