Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to get my cholesterol improved

Are you able to send me an email and tell me what your genetic condition is?
Before med school i got my bachelors as a molecular biologist. So i am extremely fascinated by genetics.
Ive discussed it on several podcasts... its an extremely elevated LPa score... that is ALL genetic and CANNOT be helped whatsoever by diet nor working out... APOb and LPa are the major factors that need to be examined when looking at cholesterol scores if you have any indication of a condition or plaque found.. you start with a CAC score to determine if you have any detectable plaque and then go from there... you should ALWAYS get a comprehensive cholesterol score to detect this condition and should do so at a young age, otherwise you would never have any clue whatsoever ... By the grace of GOD I checked these scores and found the problem

Ive discussed it on several podcasts... its an extremely elevated LPa score... that is ALL genetic and CANNOT be helped whatsoever by diet nor working out... APOb and LPa are the major factors that need to be examined when looking at cholesterol scores if you have any indication of a condition or plaque found.. you start with a CAC score to determine if you have any detectable plaque and then go from there... you should ALWAYS get a comprehensive cholesterol score to detect this condition and should do so at a young age, otherwise you would never have any clue whatsoever ... By the grace of GOD I checked these scores and found the problem
A few years ago I had a 47 year old patient who was an Ironman athlete. He was running on the treadmill and had a heart attack. By the time he got to me, he had his 5th heart attack.
He was young and healthy. I was 45 at the time and I had the CAC done just to make sure I was okay (seeing this person die while I worked on him, with him being so fit, scared me).
My score came back really good. But, they said I want you to get an echo… I did. That was followed by a cardiac MRI.
I was diagnosed with cardiomegaly. I am now on bp meds and have a cardiologist. All because I didn’t

A few years ago I had a 47 year old patient who was an Ironman athlete. He was running on the treadmill and had a heart attack. By the time he got to me, he had his 5th heart attack.
He was young and healthy. I was 45 at the time and I had the CAC done just to make sure I was okay (seeing this person die while I worked on him, with him being so fit, scared me).
My score came back really good. But, they said I want you to get an echo… I did. That was followed by a cardiac MRI.
I was diagnosed with cardiomegaly. I am now on bp meds and have a cardiologist. All because I didn’t
being proactive is one thing i will always stand by and stress to the highest extent... taking a few minutes and spending a little bit of money to be sure and preventative is the biggest no brainer there is

Top Bottom