Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness' first Bodybuilding contest. $8,000 Hard Cash prize

Seriously man, you deserve every bit of the win if you get it. You look amazing and a true transformation for sure. You're the man plj.

Guys,

We are almost at the end. keep up the good work, this will all pay off the day of the voting.

Rick oshea don't get me wrong pete looking jacked no doubt...but don't lock up your vote so quick I know I started I far worse shape than pete and my final pics might give you lil to think about I hoping!! Ps rick hows your leg doing bro that was really unfortunate..

no offense to this PLJ, but HOMES, I dont think you were FAR worse shape than PLJ. HE lost a pretty substantial amount of bf and has a pretty good look to his physique now. People say I looked good in the beginning, I was in decent shape but I think I was carrying probably close to the LEAST amount of muscle on my frame than anyone in this thing, and Ive put on quite a bit if I do say so myself, probably the MOST amount of lean mass out of anyone. My tan for the final will make a huge difference too. But good luck to whoever wins. we all kicked A**, work hard during pct and keep these gains guys. thats what REALLY matters

no offense to this PLJ, but HOMES, I dont think you were FAR worse shape than PLJ. HE lost a pretty substantial amount of bf and has a pretty good look to his physique now. People say I looked good in the beginning, I was in decent shape but I think I was carrying probably close to the LEAST amount of muscle on my frame than anyone in this thing, and Ive put on quite a bit if I do say so myself, probably the MOST amount of lean mass out of anyone. My tan for the final will make a huge difference too. But good luck to whoever wins. we all kicked A**, work hard during pct and keep these gains guys. thats what REALLY matters
agreed.....we all won here, you guys motivated me throughout this whole contest....I can see my abs for the first time in my life lol

none taken wc. I had no business squeezing into 38inch pants.... thats just ridiculous how far i let myself go.

your damn straight you didnt!!!! now dont let it happen again!!!!! lol look at what you had hiding underneath that "winter coat" this whole time. lol you look good man, keep it up. consistency is the num 1 thing people need to get used to. just stick with it. I used to work out for 6 months, than let myself go for 6, than get back into it, than stop for a while again. Not anymore, constant improvements year round is what im going for now.

I advised everyone to get a damn tan. So if I see one white as$ person I am going to disqualify them lamo ... NO Cant do that but I sure and heck will make fun off them and call them dabuffguys alter for a wile..Crayola almost names a crayon after his white as$

Top Bottom