Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness' first Bodybuilding contest. $8,000 Hard Cash prize

Guys, Sorry about the delay I have been having a hell of a time recovering from my nose surgery.

This set of pics with a bottle of your favorite EF sponsor supplements. One pic with any of the bottles of product.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat Big Rick...no sponsor supplements here, unless you will count stuff from Gentleman's Anabolics Club? It would take 2+ weeks for me to get any. This isn't going to work for me. Sorry to be a pain! Any chance we can stick with the can opener??

Last edited:
If you don't have a bottle of supps as described then use the can opener. I like tht idea... ONE pic....

You know guys. The fact that we mentioned the required items in the rules at the start may have deterred any would-be photochoppers. At this point we might do away with it till the very end.

If you don't have a bottle of supps as described then use the can opener. I like tht idea... ONE pic....

You know guys. The fact that we mentioned the required items in the rules at the start may have deterred any would-be photochoppers. At this point we might do away with it till the very end.

Thanks Rick!!

I'm good with doing away with it...maybe we do that until then end? but then have a dated pic for the last one?

Hope you're feeling better. :)

Guys,

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:

NO MORE REQUIRED ITEMS

So just take your pics in the required poses and you'll be fine.

Thank You.

Top Bottom