Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness' first Bodybuilding contest. $8,000 Hard Cash prize

does anyone know the items we need for the photos? i'm getting mine done tomorrow midday.. an urgent answer would be appreciated

Contestants,

The voting will take place Tuesday April 26. The top three contestants will fly to Miami Beach and have their final pictures take by a professional photographer. Those three contestants will have an additional 4 weeks to get ready for the final shoot in Miami Beach. The winner will be picked based on the Miami photos.

All conrestants please send me a private message with the following info:

-all info like names and date of birth, address.
-Measurements (Bicep, chest, forearm, thighs, calves and waist.
-Weight ( starting and finishing)
-Short Bio about yourself how you got to EF and what motivated you. Ect ect ect...

We need this to set up the voting. Please send to me ASAP.

wow, this is no joke badassness right here...
yo needto, sponsor bro, we're out of juice here and this thing aint over yet!
looks like i might get a chance to bring my upper chest up as well...
EF, needto, BRR... this is sooooo badass.... this is THE BEST SITE!!!
thanks again for giving up this opportunity, i will do my best not to let you down...

is the contest being extended???

From what I see, it's not being extended, but the top three contestants (voting from the plat members) will be given a month of prep time, then fly to Miami for final photoshoots (which is insanely awesome you guys) and then the final voting on the top three will occur to find out exact placement.

This is way above and beyond what I imagined with this contest! What an incredible opportunity.

Good luck to everyone and the top 3. I'm still busting my ass for sure! :)

I think I can sum this up in one word.

Badassessness.

Needto, Big Rick Rock, Zed-you guys are flat out amazing, and I hope I get a shot at redeeming myself! I know I can get leaner and 4 weeks to show it off on southbeach would be F'ing Awesome! Good luck fellow Competitors!!!

I would hate to vote on this such great transforms. I hope the voters keep in perspective transform not just best looking or biggest.

I would hate to vote on this such great transforms. I hope the voters keep in perspective transform not just best looking or biggest.

yeah...suddenly adding another 30+ days to the contest seems to change the goals a little bit. hope the main criteria is still 'Transformation' and not just the finished product.

reading the logs, seemed like people were counting down to the end so they could kick the diet, but now a week later the rules change and they need to jump back into this balls deep.

good luck to all.

Top Bottom