Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness' first Bodybuilding contest. $8,000 Hard Cash prize

Will have a side vote on " whitest contestant" and have miplank make them a banner which we will force that person to have in his sig for at least a year.

\
I advised everyone to get a damn tan. So if I seemake fun off them and call them dabuffguys alter for a wile..

lol ya im about as white as they come. clear you might say. Gonna go get a VERSA spa spray tan thursday after work. I guess they have like 9 shades so i will probably try and go pretty freakin dark.

I advised everyone to get a damn tan. So if I see one white as$ person I am going to disqualify them lamo ... NO Cant do that but I sure and heck will make fun off them and call them dabuffguys alter for a wile..Crayola almost names a crayon after his white as$
spray tan is included in my gym membership so hopefully that works cause my white ass can tan 5days a week and I just burn and turn back to casper again lol

i agree moya. I blame you guys that i didnt get to have 1 cheat, not even a bite of something off diet this entire time ( well i did have 8 grapes before my last pic). I also blame everyone for me not getting an off day in 11.5 weeks so far. Not one, and mostly double sessions. Boo, damn everyone and their motivation to KTS, hahaha. Good job everyone......

Hope im not the whitest.

no offense to this PLJ, but HOMES, I dont think you were FAR worse shape than PLJ. HE lost a pretty substantial amount of bf and has a pretty good look to his physique now. People say I looked good in the beginning, I was in decent shape but I think I was carrying probably close to the LEAST amount of muscle on my frame than anyone in this thing, and Ive put on quite a bit if I do say so myself, probably the MOST amount of lean mass out of anyone. My tan for the final will make a huge difference too. But good luck to whoever wins. we all kicked A**, work hard during pct and keep these gains guys. thats what REALLY matters

Bro you sure you saw my first pics I was scronny are you kidding 184lbs fully clothed at about 18% bf at 5'11" I looked like 17yr old boy who never seen a weight in his life..plj made killer transformation no doubt but he had good bit of muscle on him..make sure you look at pic with knife and fork to be honest bro I almost didn't enter cause I was so embarrassed of wat I looked like..on top of that plj said he was wearing 38 in jeans I was wearing 30's I just looked at the pics if you put his next to mine look like hulk standing next to a skinny midget...
T hink plj did more of a cut cycle but obviously added some mass as I more bulked but prob ended up dropping atleast 10% bf I'd say

Last edited:
Just make sure you talk to good old needto before you make any peptide choices and buys too. I know the goods and I got the discounts :D:D
I've already got ipa and planned on running cjc 1295 with it stacked with bridge.......u hit me with the discount code yesterday bro:D:heart:..I wanted to stay away from ghrp-6 cause if the hunger spike since it will be summer and I'm looking to stay lean

Top Bottom