Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness' first Bodybuilding contest. $8,000 Hard Cash prize

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Rules and Info:

This is for Amateur competitors, absolutely NO previous Bodybuilding show experience required, or even allowed.

Entry Fee is $99usd

-This is a TRANSFORMATION contest, it is NOT about where you are right now, it is about how far you can go in a 3 month period. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 finishers for the best transformation.

-Judging will be done electronically by all of our Platinum members using a custom program we wrote, the votes will be counted and placement awarded as follows:
1st place $3,500usd + Elite Fitness modeling contract and free supplements from sponsors.
2nd place $2,000usd + Supplement gift cards from sponsors.
3rd place $1,000usd + Supplement gift cards from sponsors.

There is a $99usd entry fee for this contest, paid to Elite Fitness. We ask for an entry fee to make sure people are serious and see this as a meaningful and important event. We are trying to avoid competitors dropping out of the contest mid way since it will ruin the contest.

-Face pictures are REQUIRED. We will not take entries of folks who refuse to show their face. You have to submit progress pictures every 15 days, with the required verification items in the picture. Contestants will be asked to place certain common items in the image at the time the contest pictures are taken, this is to make sure images are legitimate and current... The FIRST entry pictures require that the contestant hold kitchen knife and fork in their hands (in all poses) as the stills are taken, to serve as proof that this is a current picture. Every two weeks, the household items that contestants must pose with in pictures, will change and will be announced with plenty of time. Required poses are: Most muscular, side bicep, lat spread, double biceps (front and back), flexed quads and flexed calf.

-The contest begins Jan 15th and will run through April 15th. Entry pictures are required on or before Jan 15th and will be required every 15 days. Entry must be paid to Elite Fitness via Credit Cards or Check by January 15th if contestants are to qualify.

-The contests will play out on the forums and on EF's article section, where there will be a permanent page with all of the contestant's info and progress pictures.

-SPONSORS, will be allowed to sponsor contestants and enter them in the contests as sponsored athletes.

HOW TO GET STARTED?

-In less than 24hrs the contest will open for subscriptions and a link will be posted here so that you can follow the link and enter the contest. The link will allow you to pay the $99 entry fee using your Credit Card. Once you have paid the subscription fee, you may submit your entry pictures by posting them on your gallery and sending the link to me, or by e-mailing the images [email protected]... You will be required to submit progress pictures every 15 days and maintain a training log to stay in the contest.
Voting for the winners will be done after April 15th when the last set of pictures is due. NOTE: The first and last pictures are the most important, so we advice you run a short "contest-prep" regimen for your final photos.

Please post any questions and comments below.

Last edited:
Ive been jones'n for weeks on the details of this!!!!!

There they are :)

Are you entering? Got any friends that want to enter?

We need at least 10 SERIOUS contestants to make this work. EF will never make its money back on the entry fees, but we don't care. We just want to offer our member a change to win big for getting in shape!

I am very serious about entering this contest. I have a trainer lined up and everything. I didn't know there was an entry fee, so I'm trying to find where I can get 200 for the entry fee. I'm letting everyone at my gym know about it too!

^^^I'm interested in this too....male/ female?

US residents only?

WORLD WIDE, you can enter from anywhere in the world.

If we get enough entries to justify breaking this up into genders and age groups then we will. But right now we are just looking to see how many will compete before we decide that.

Please PM me if you know you will be entering for sure, that way we can decide if we should break this up by weight classes, age and gender.

I am very serious about entering this contest. I have a trainer lined up and everything. I didn't know there was an entry fee, so I'm trying to find where I can get 200 for the entry fee. I'm letting everyone at my gym know about it too!

Brother,

The entry fee is NOT our attempt at making money off this, we would need over 25 paid contestants to break even. We don't expect half that many.

The reason for the entry fee is to lock people into this commitment. Nobody is going to just walk away from a contest they spent $199 to enter, just because of a change of work schedule or something minor like that. If we made the contest free, then everybody woudl enter it and less than half would make it to the next round of pictures... We rater have 5 guys who will pay the $199 and stick with it the whole way through, instead of 50 free entries who drop off after a couple of weeks.

If you are broke and want to enter, then contact ANY of the forum sponsors and ask them to sponsor you for the contest. You will have to pimp their products and use them all for the contest, but the sponsor may just pay your entry.

Any rules as far as juice goes? I'm getn ready to run my first cycle and everything but the test came from the sponsors including pct, got a killer cycle lined up and most of it came from needtobuildmuscle but I don't have the extra cash to sign up......hint hint lol

Wow.. Awesome contest. Would definitly serve as great motivation as well.
I think I'll try to enter in this.

Who wants to sponsor me?! lmao.

Top Bottom