Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

elevated liver enzymes......k to all!

truckdaddy

Banned
Hey guys, I got a life insurance test coming up and I know my enzymes will be elevated.

What is the best way to help with this. Im off of everything currently. Ids there any supps that can help. I take NAC, what about tylers or liver juice?

Most importantly do everything possible to help the AST and ALT levels go down (no drinking, no other oral drugs that are harsh on the liver, etc) and for a supp that worked insane for me.. Synthergine. My liver values were almost at 100 each after running to many orals. I took a 2 month break from just about everything. Drank almost 2 gallons of water everyday, and took synthergine. After 2 months they were both around 34.

I was pretty impressed. Dont know if it was just the supp or the other things. I think everything together and spoiling it, makes it heal pretty damn fast.

Most importantly do everything possible to help the AST and ALT levels go down (no drinking, no other oral drugs that are harsh on the liver, etc) and for a supp that worked insane for me.. Synthergine. My liver values were almost at 100 each after running to many orals. I took a 2 month break from just about everything. Drank almost 2 gallons of water everyday, and took synthergine. After 2 months they were both around 34.

I was pretty impressed. Dont know if it was just the supp or the other things. I think everything together and spoiling it, makes it heal pretty damn fast.

Thanks! I will take a look!

Top Bottom