Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eggs per week?

johnny123

just trying to find out if theres a maximum eggs/whites to have per week, cholesterol and all that. do any of you have a maximum amount per week?

I do not believe there is really a "maximum" for any food (besides sweets, which are not "a food), especially egg-whites, which contain no cholesterol.

At one point of my life, I was eating 36 eggs a day. 30 whites and 6 yolks, everyday. Yet, look now, 7 years down the road I got cholesterol that is very very low, but I still eat over 15 eggs a day at times.
Mr.X

yes look at the atkins diet... people eat eggs every single day and they actually lower their cholesterol while on the diet...

:alien:

Some people lower their bad cholesterol on Atkins, some don't--it seems to be related to age and genetics. If you're a guy (women have estrogen which protects against bad cholesterol buidliup) you might want to go for just the whites as the majority of your egg consumption. Do you know your HDL and LDL numbers?

I eat 4 whole eggs each and every day and feel fine. Haven't had my cholesterol tested but I'm only 20 so I'm hoping it's all good.

Top Bottom