Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating more eggs on keto diet?

MindGame

is it okay to eat more than 4whole eggs a day on keto, like 6 or 7 because i have 4in the morning 2whole,2scrambled with cheese, and i was wondering since the scrambled eggs taste good with cheese if its okay to consume more? alot of people say 3-4 a day but whats the bad side of having like 7a day?

Eggs have something like 0.6-0.8 carbs per egg if I remember correctly. As a result, you want to limit you egg intake to no more then 5 at once.

Remember, some people are able to have up to 30 carbs in 'Ketosis' (I would no recommend more then 15 a day), but only around 7 carbs can kicked them out of a 'Ketonic State'.

Mr.X :cool:

i am running out of food ideas
i wanted to have sausages ,6protein,1carb,22fat for 3sausages with a protein shake that has 2carbs:/

i dunno everything has carbs :/

Not everything has carbs, but look if a sausage has 1 carb you can, in turn, have up to 7-8 sausages at once and not be thrown out of 'Ketosis' (I'm not recommending 7-8 sausages at once, just using it to exemplify)

You can have up to 7 carbs at once and NOT be thrown out of 'Ketosis'. Some people are even able to have up to 15 carbs at once, but that is really something I would not recommend because it would not be worth running the risk of getting kicked out of 'Ketosis'.

Mr.X :cool:

How do you guys eat ur eggs? are these just egg whites pre prepped from the market or just cracking the egg and drinking it?

oh i tought u mean like 15gram carbs total for whole day, each meal i have probably 2-4carbs the most and perday i would say 10-18carbs

10 -15 carbs a day?!?!?! what the fugg are you eating? Im a vegetarian, what could i eat to stay that low in carbs?

the egg question still hangs, cause i do eat eggs, just whats the best way to prep them?

Top Bottom