Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dont you love it.

errn247 said:
does it really help the site or just help the person posting it feel all smart and stuff.

Sometimes cut and paste is good but when it is all they do. I dunno I was just getting irratated last night reading through some of the posts.

Some of the stuff that is posted goes over a lot of our heads here especially mine and when you ask questions they type back "read the article".

Theere a lot of bros on here I like to read what they say cause the put it in our terms, like needto, nelsom samoth and severasl others that i cant recall right now.
Well thank you bro. I Think we all add what we can. My main goal is to help people. I just tend to think others do the same, but if they have another agenda
thats fine to as long as it is helping the site. I have seen people fall just as fast as they rise so many times. I wait them out and see if they last. If some one is still going strong a year from now, then I look at them deferent.

Thunderclap47 said:
Above quote is from Thunderclap47.

LMAO!!! your a funny mother humper. And you know you dry humped my mom too. I saw it.

OMEGA said:
Pleas know that those idea are Really me, and what we do

its works Believe it.

Hey omega this thread was not geared towards you at all. I believe in what you teach hence why i am in the omega project. I cant wait until week 12 to see the results. i will most likely post my before and after pics here to show how well your ideas work.

Originally Posted by errn247
LMAO!!! your a funny mother humper. And you know you dry humped my mom too. I saw it.

Yeah, don't worry bro... I paid for it ten fold when the dry humps turned into some bad rug burns from my khaki's. Thank God for aloe vera!

these threads are a joke, right???
unless you have something informative and good to contribute
Dont.
or, prove somebody wrong in their theory.

Theres a few of us who get 1000 pms a day about anabolic androgenic steroids and BB questions.
Then theres those that dont, and thats fine.

heres another one for all you fellas

DO NOT PM ME FOR SOURCE CHECKS
ALL WILL BE FWD TO ADMIN

Here Erin Maybe the rainbow will reflect some spotlight on ya! :rainbow:
cheer up mate I heard God works in mysterious ways =P

holy ghost said:
these threads are a joke
unless you have something informative and good to contribute
Dont.
or, prove somebody wrong in their theory.

Theres a few of us who get 1000 pms a day about anabolic androgenic steroids and BB questions.
Then theres those that dont, and thats fine.

heres another one for all you fellas

DO NOT PM ME FOR SOURCE CHECKS
ALL WILL BE FWD TO ADMIN

Here Erin Maybe the rainbow will reflect some spotlight on ya! :rainbow:

Ghost your threads rock bro. END OF STORY.

Yea some times when a jackass post stuff in a thead like he "knows" I just laugh me ass off.

Fuck it guys its a forum... sift and sort through the trash and find a few nuggets of gold(info) along the way.

Oh yea... Hey you fuckers BigPHX is back!!! :chomp:

MY BOY.

This board is All Fun and Games, please dont take anything seriously. If you do, it makes one wonder about ones social life.

There are about 3 Guys who I will honestly accept advice from on this site.

Good luck erin, hope you feel better later.

holy ghost said:
MY BOY.

This board is All Fun and Games, please dont take anything seriously. If you do, it makes one wonder about ones social life.

There are about 3 Guys who I will honestly accept advice from on this site,

How do you expect a guy to give me advice when ive been cycling for 10+

years and have touched every steroid in the book with grace?

If your poor time spent on this board carries into your private life, please see

a shrink!!

Word.

I say cut and paste away. If it helps me, or someone else learn something new that's all that matters.

Top Bottom