Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply.com Bulking Log - 25Homes

Update For Monday. I hit a 28 hour fast from Sunday night through Monday. Felt really good and leaned me out quickly. Training was still good and pump was there

Back Day

LAT Pulls 120lbs at 25 reps
160lbs at 20 reps
180lbs at 18 reps
200lbs at 14 reps

HS Rows 160lbs at 20 reps
180lbs at 18 reps
200lbs at 16 reps
200lbs at 12 reps drop to 120lbs 14 reps

1 arm Lat Pulls 70lbs at 18 reps
80lbs at 15 reps
90lbs at 12 reps
90lbs at 10 reps drop to 60lbs 12 more reps

Face Pulls 40lbs at 18 reps
45lbs at 15 reps
50lbs at 12 reps

Feel like I didnt lose any strength which is great. Down a few lbs but that is to be expected when kcals fell for a week and so did water intake. Cant complain though got a full six pack back and bunch of vascularity. Here is some more of the foods I have been prepping for this week to eat
@25homes top dog right there youre pushing it

More of the Foods and I am liking the salmon lately. so so Good. View attachment 142972View attachment 142973
now thats amazing food

def back in the groove all the way around. Feel good and with dropping NPP out I will drop Tren back in soon.

7am Muscle Milk

830am oats honey milk eggs cheese and rice

11am MRE shake

130pm Chicken rice

330pm salmon and rice

5pm MRE shake

730pm chicken rice

Diet is tight but I am short on Carbs for a Bulk. Having hard time getting all the carbs in. Def leaned out from diet comin back clean. Feel lean and vascular for being in a Bulk. Yesterday was a rest day as far as training goes. was sore all week from comin back to the weight but a good soreness ever day. Just need to get a little size back and some color I am white white right now

def back in the groove all the way around. Feel good and with dropping NPP out I will drop Tren back in soon.

7am Muscle Milk

11am MRE shake

130pm Chicken rice

330pm salmon and rice

5pm MRE shake

730pm chicken rice

Diet is tight but I am short on Carbs for a Bulk. Having hard time getting all the carbs in. Def leaned out from diet comin back clean. Feel lean and vascular for being in a Bulk. Yesterday was a rest day as far as training goes. was sore all week from comin back to the weight but a good soreness ever day. Just need to get a little size back and some color I am white white right now
@25homes diet is tight its on point
hows the abs?

7am Muscle Milk

11am MRE shake

130pm Chicken rice

330pm salmon and rice

5pm MRE shake

730pm chicken rice

Why the AAS changes?

@25homes diet is tight its on point
hows the abs?
Bro abs back on point Got full 6 pack back and veins that run from my shoulders and arm pits that spider off and run all the way down my side and stomache strait into my groin. So feel fairly lean when I have veins on my stomache. not sure on BF% but I know I am lean when there are veins on my shoulders chest stomache

Why the AAS changes?
So The NPP had my strength throw the roof but it put a hit on my libido. So I have cut NPP back to 150mg a week from the 450mg mark. tried to go to 300mg week and still didnt feel as I wanted. I also dropped EQ back to 500mg from 600mg. So looks like this

NPP 75mg twice a week 150mg weekly
EQ at 500mg weekly
Sust at 500-600mg weekly (was running 500mg and bump to 600mg with xtra 100mg prop last 2 weeks trying to get libido back where I like it.
Proviron 50mg ed

Gonna Drop Anadrol at 50mg ed in week or two. might take it up to 75mg daily depending how I feel
Gonna add tren in too for 6 weeks. Run 100mg eod of tren ace with the anadrol. Should put strength and size on I need before summer

Libido finally about back to normal which is great. I cant run NPP at very high dose and I think the proviron was key. was running 25mg and bumped to 50mg seemed to help a lot.. I love the NPP too but cant deal with libido issues. So have to keep it at 150-250mg weekly max

Must say the PEDs are fire though from @domestic-supply.com The canadian peptides are some of the smoothest oils I have ever used. zero PIP and just butter on 3ml shot. Hopefully I can get to 210lbs plus at around 7% that would be goal for summer

Top Bottom