Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does This Make You Feel Safer? Kid Gets 26 Years For Selling Marijuana

That article was hard to swallow. I don't know much about drug laws in the US, but I had a friend that got caught dealing weed. He was caught with about 1/2 a pound and went to jail for a month. I never found out any details.

Everyone should be able to see that 26 years is beyond ridiculous. Let's not even talk about the fact that marijuana is relatively harmless!

Here in bloomington, possession of coke or heroin is a class B felony, punishable by up to 20 years in prison. Its the same legal class you get for rape or child molesting (with mitigating circumstances) Its disgusting how these laws are permitted. But what can people do about them? I have no idea.

I will fight for his substantially reduced sentence. What fucking morons. They make me sick.

Remember when Nancy Reagan wanted the death penalty for drug dealers? What a truly pathetic individual.

p0ink said:
this is complete and utter bull shit.

this kid gets 26 years, because alcohol and cigarette companies don't want the competition? because we have some people in government trying to enforce their passe puritanical beliefs on the rest of us?

this is an example of a gross abuse of power, within our criminal justice system. murder your wife, rape some kids, boil your baby alive, and you will most likely get a slap on the wrist, or nothing at all. sell some harmless plants to another persom, and get sent to a living death in america's correctional institutions.

:rolleyes: :mad:

Well I think we know republicans are the real champions of the drug war, you don't have to look any further than Ashcroft to see how that mentality can become frightening.

But the dems haven't done a whole lot of good in changing things in this area at all either.

All pandering. Pandering to the soccer moms and the pharma companies, panerding to the tobacco lobby and the liquor lobby

Hopefully when this decripit shit generation dies off we'll see some change from a newer more enlightened generation....but these were the people who grew up in the 60s so who the hell knows

we are gonna wake up one day and everyone is going to be in prison. the war on drugs(war on our citizens) is a disaster and should end.

Damn right Sponge & frack. The drug war is fascist in nature. It proclaims that the individual is irrelevant, and only his obedience to the welfare of the state matters. Gross punishments are handed out for 'defaming' the state via the drug war.

And it is ironic that many modern soccer moms and baby boomers who the drug war is targeted at were probably hippies in their youth. Maybe our generation will do something about the drug war but i have no idea. Destroying people's lives/careers isn't the way to go, there are better ways.

Making this kid an example for a desired premise that they will never adhere to will change nothing but the lack of future for this kid.

Top Bottom