Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does This Make You Feel Safer? Kid Gets 26 Years For Selling Marijuana

well i look at it this way if our founding fathers were here i think that they would start another american revolution.

think about this our modern day govt is like a big organized crime unit you have the soliders(armed services),underbosses(senate and the house)then the godfather(president).

manny78 said:

I'm truly amazed by the "soccer mom" phenomena. What is it exactly ?

They are a bunch of ex-hippies/baby boomers who ended up being stay at home moms who drive SUVs and mini vans and view their kids at their lives.

p0ink said:
unlike canadian police, who only bust up major grow ops ran by the hell's angels or some vietamese gangs and let the average user off with a warning, our law enforcement likes to spend billions to catch and imprison small-time, teenage dealers.

politicians can use gross abuse of power like this to help sure up their re-election campaigns. they can use cases like this to tell the soccer moms, the far right, etc that they are keeping us 'safe', by locking up fellow citizens that have a different idea of relaxing than the norm.

i made the same post a while ago. Its even more lax than that.

nordstrom said:

They are a bunch of ex-hippies/baby boomers who ended up being stay at home moms who drive SUVs and mini vans and view their kids at their lives.

As well as being bored and thinking its their job to get in everyone's business.

how can they set up 4 different buys/stings with the kid? that's like fucking a undercover cop posing as a prostitute, but not getting him the first, getting him the 4th. is that crap legal?

Top Bottom