Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does This Make You Feel Safer? Kid Gets 26 Years For Selling Marijuana

There may be a bright side to this though. Sentences like that will do a lot to enrage and wake people up. This will create controversy in regards to cannabis. Just like elderly patients getting arrested for using cannabis in a medical fashion. This may be the beginning of the winds of change. At some point someone will say enough is enough.

gwl9dta4 said:
There may be a bright side to this though. Sentences like that will do a lot to enrage and wake people up. This will create controversy in regards to cannabis. Just like elderly patients getting arrested for using cannabis in a medical fashion. This may be the beginning of the winds of change. At some point someone will say enough is enough.

i dont thinki this story will do much, because it is from april, and i have yet to hear any of the major news outlets cover it.

let's hope, though.

This begs the question:

Are Americans truly FREE?

guards said:
This begs the question:

depends on how you define free. We are relatively free by 3rd world standards, but in certain areas we lag behind most western countries.

guards said:
This begs the question:

i think the idea of one country being more free than another is all relative.

for instance, i value my rights to own a variety of guns, more than i would value the ability to smoke weed in public, without going to jail. others would rather have it the other way around.

This is sick and disgusting. Is this going to make the world a better place to live ? No. Is smoking weed a big deal ? No. Then why are we still wasting time on this ?

unlike canadian police, who only bust up major grow ops ran by the hell's angels or some vietamese gangs and let the average user off with a warning, our law enforcement likes to spend billions to catch and imprison small-time, teenage dealers.

politicians can use gross abuse of power like this to help sure up their re-election campaigns. they can use cases like this to tell the soccer moms, the far right, etc that they are keeping us 'safe', by locking up fellow citizens that have a different idea of relaxing than the norm.

The war on drugs failed a long time ago. It is even more out of hand than during prohibition. Imagine the amount of money spent each year to bring in every pothead with an 1/8 or 1/4 in their pocket. Not to mention higher amounts. There are probably 1,000,000 people each year convited of possesion of canabis. The war has failed, the govt. "educational programs" have failed b/c many people can see bullshit and hypocrisy when its there.

OK so we all think this is BS so what are we going to do about it?

Someone get some links to people ..like the judge or some newspapers in the area and lets wrote some emails.

p0ink said:
unlike canadian police, who only bust up major grow ops ran by the hell's angels or some vietamese gangs and let the average user off with a warning, our law enforcement likes to spend billions to catch and imprison small-time, teenage dealers.

politicians can use gross abuse of power like this to help sure up their re-election campaigns. they can use cases like this to tell the soccer moms, the far right, etc that they are keeping us 'safe', by locking up fellow citizens that have a different idea of relaxing than the norm.

I'm truly amazed by the "soccer mom" phenomena. What is it exactly ?

Top Bottom