Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do your biceps ever get sore?

LCBUTLER

Seems like no matter what I do my biceps never get sore. Triceps seem to get sore easily.

If you have a good bi routine I would like to see it.

Thanks,

LC

what r u doing now???i do straight bar curls with the olympic bar and some other accesory(change when get bored),when i get bored of that and i can't get that pump i change to heavy d/b curls.:mix:

It appears that you believe that soreness is an indicator that growth has been stimulated. Just because your not sore doesn't mean your routine is bad.

Yeah I am the same way bro... no matter how hard I train my biceps they rarely get sore. But then again my triceps get TOTALLY SORE just from training them with moderate intensity.. Wierd huh?

:confused::confused:

The mann said:
what r u doing now???i do straight bar curls with the olympic bar and some other accesory(change when get bored),when i get bored of that and i can't get that pump i change to heavy d/b curls.:mix:

I do heavy e-z bar curls (strait BB curls are very hard on my tendonitis)

Standing DB curls
Incline DB curls
One arm cable curls
etc..

einstein1 said:
It appears that you believe that soreness is an indicator that growth has been stimulated. Just because your not sore doesn't mean your routine is bad.

I know that soreness does not really indicate if you are going to grow or not, just curious if anyone gets sore biceps after a good arm day. I am pretty sure my routine is good, arms are growing anyway, just wanted some feedback on soreness.

Thanks for the reply

LC

my biceps seem to be my fastest recovering muscle, i.e. they may feel sdore the day i exercise em, the next day usually fine :rolleyes:

they are also my slwest developing

usually my biceps get sore when i change routines or if i take a week off then lift them again. a routine i really like is
seated alternating dumbell curls: 4 X 8 reps each arm with really heavy weight that someone helps u with the last rep
standing barbell curls: 4 X 8
overhead cable curls: 4 X 8

Same problem with me my biceps hardly ever get sore. They gotten sore about three times in the last year, once just last week. But triceps are often sore for up to three days.

Top Bottom