Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have 'no carb' days when cycling carbs?

What is the lowest carb day you use in a carb cycling diet?

• no carbs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • <50g/day

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • <100g/day

• <150g/day

• <200g/day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ghostrider1000

Ok so I want to know what people think of 'low carbs' when cycling. Do you ever go no carbs and if not, do you have a reason? What do you consider 'low carbs'....

Your opinions appreciated....i'm currently cycling carbs and have 2 no carb days a week, but they are brutal and my training definitely suffers.....

Carb cycling is generally 3 days of healthy starchy carbs which are non cardio days and 3 days of fibrous carbs and lower calorie intake on cardio days.

You don't ever want to go no carbs man. In fact there's a good bit of medical research that shows that under 130g of carbs a day can lead to reduced brain function and possibly brain damage. Not worth the risk.

i just started a low carb diet myself. I am following Tom venuto's eating plan. I do low carbs (around 50G) for 3 days, and then 1 high day of 225 grams. His diet suggests for me (woman) to have 105 grams on low days, but i think that is to much. it's my first week, so we'll see how it goes. good luck!

Top Bottom