Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do women go to bars looking to get laid?

plifter

Banned
I've never had any luck picking up a one night stand at a bar. I've just always wondered if there are women that go out to clubs hoping to get laid.

They must, either that or I've had great sucess in changing their minds. Maybe they dont conciously think their looking to go home with someone but once the alcohol starts doing its thing and they meet who appears to be Mr. Right, well 9 times out of 10 I'd be waking up in someone elses bed, unless I could find a way to slip out after the deed. No other social situation, like work or class or dinner with friends, has even a fraction of the potencial for guilt and comitment free fuggin like bars/clubs do. If you cant pick a girl up at the bar you rnt trying hard enough. Always go with a good friend, you'll need someone to run interference on her cock blocking friends, cause they always have "concerned" friends. Jealous hefers.

I work in a club and see the same people (men and women) leaving with different people everytime they come in. This isn't just a few people either. Kinda discusting after awhile.

Sometimes! I have never regretted any one night stand I ever had. Do women go to Bars to get laid - Well if they do, I'm the man to help them out!!

Seems when Women go out alone or in pairs they are more likely on the prowl....When women are out together in a group it always seems they are more into the whole "Girls Night Out" thing than looking to get laid adding the fact when they are in a pack there are always the self appointed “Guardians of Virtue” that try to keep the ones that may want to get laid from making any progress!

She gotta smile,
Yeah, She gotta smile and
she's flashin' it right at me

She gotta wink, a wink across
the bar and I know that it's meant to be.

She gotta walk, Oooh she walkin' over
and i know this could be my day.

She got a ... friend,
Eeeew she gotta friend;
Why's she standin' in her way?!?

It's her big fat friend!
Oh god there's always one
Big fat friend
To ruin my F---ing fun!

Well baby baby baby
if it's boots you wanna knock,
Leave your chubbly friend at home
because she's gonna block the cock.

Now I'm afraid of no man,
With any I'll contend,
But I cannot compete with your
Big Fat Friend.

(Well Big fat friend, Ah, we meet again!)

She won't leave her alone,
She rolls her eyes; makes sarcastic
coments while she's suckin' on that
chicken bone.

Well, you may think you've won the
battle but i tend to dis-agree.

See I know you, and your Achelies Heel,
And he's standing next to me.
My non-discriminating friend

(So what that you're a cow!)

Non-discriminating friend!

(I'll nail you anyhow!)