Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP Cycle

are u fuckin serious??? an eight week cycle of fuckin DNP? NOOOO

this what makes us look bad. im pissed, this dude is getting red for not giving a shit whether he/she dies....research, my Lord

Im fine, and I have done research. I was just dizzy when I woke up, lack of water and sugar I believe

What kind of diet? A clean one! Come on, you're eating fast food and junk and wonder why you're a fatass and are so lazy you just want to use DNP to lose weight? Get a clue.

CRsteve said:
What kind of diet? A clean one! Come on, you're eating fast food and junk and wonder why you're a fatass and are so lazy you just want to use DNP to lose weight? Get a clue.

Hit it right on the head Steve.

Dam I though I had seen all the stupidity I could see in one person til I read this post. Hey you can take arsinic at 700mg/day and you fat will melt right off and you have to do nothing but veg on the couch.

ok just remember dnp has a 36 hour half life, so if you are doing high dosages and dont keep that in mind, your gonna build up a shit load of dnp in your system... if you go to 600 split into 3 doses exactly 12 hours apart. workouts can be performed, but for the first say 4 days, you probley wont want to.... just keep in mind hydration, and do low intensity workouts. buy some potassium gluconate.

Just out of curiousity - with so many fat hogs in this country, what would happen to the typical obese 40 year old sedentary woman if she took DNP? Instant death?

I mean, the bogus "fat loss industry" makes billions off these idiots with garbage products - you woud think if this stuff got into the hands of the typical lard ass, knowing it wouldl work even though it might kill them, there would be deaths left and right...

Bluesman

Top Bottom