Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP Cycle

wesley90 said:
No, sorry, but you DO NOT workout while on DNP...thats just asking for a quick death. DNP should be used when you have a week or two to yourself at home.
Candy might be ill prepared but you are a moron..You can work out on DNP with no problems on low dosages (200mg) and you are mildly weaker on mid dosages (400mg).

Every time I come back to the boards here, somebody's trying to get themselves killed on DNP. Christ.

Let me break some things down in easy to understand points.

The Good:
A) DNP is extremely effective for weightloss.

B) You can work out while running DNP.
Intelligent cardio work can improve fat burning and moderate lifting can help stave off muscle catabolism.

C) You could eat twinkies all day and still end up losing weight.

The Bad:
A) DNP can fucking kill you!
People from this very forum have died and the guy who sold the dumbass the DNP got jailtime for it. I am not bullshitting you.

B) DNP's "minor" side effects can become extreme.
Insomnia, unbelievable sweating, unquenchable thirst, sweat that stains things yellow, extreme lethargy, inability to have sex without disgusting your partner with your sweaty ass, and more.

C) You won't get any big gains from lifting while on DNP.
It's a simple calorie deficit. I don't personally know anyone who has runs DNP with AAS simultaneously, so there's a lack of information on retention/catabolism, but this can be considered a good opportunity to do some PCT.

It's the same as with AAS, guys. The greater the dose, the greater the side effects. You could weigh four hundred pounds if you ate four pounds of Anadrol a day, but you'd also fucking die. This is no different.

Im fine bros, thanks for your time. My diet will be in check tomrow. TIme to go do some serious shopping.

rtnhrtnh said:
Every time I come back to the boards here, somebody's trying to get themselves killed on DNP. Christ.

Let me break some things down in easy to understand points.

The Good:
A) DNP is extremely effective for weightloss.

B) You can work out while running DNP.
Intelligent cardio work can improve fat burning and moderate lifting can help stave off muscle catabolism.

C) You could eat twinkies all day and still end up losing weight.

The Bad:
A) DNP can fucking kill you!
People from this very forum have died and the guy who sold the dumbass the DNP got jailtime for it. I am not bullshitting you.

B) DNP's "minor" side effects can become extreme.
Insomnia, unbelievable sweating, unquenchable thirst, sweat that stains things yellow, extreme lethargy, inability to have sex without disgusting your partner with your sweaty ass, and more.

C) You won't get any big gains from lifting while on DNP.
It's a simple calorie deficit. I don't personally know anyone who has runs DNP with AAS simultaneously, so there's a lack of information on retention/catabolism, but this can be considered a good opportunity to do some PCT.

It's the same as with AAS, guys. The greater the dose, the greater the side effects. You could weigh four hundred pounds if you ate four pounds of Anadrol a day, but you'd also fucking die. This is no different.
Good post bro very intelligent response K to you.

Top Bottom